Ch.2~ Hello

Sandra's P.O.V

I walked down stairs to meet my mum but the slipped and fell all the way down and rested on my bum.

Then I made a yelp. "MUM! I NEED SOME HELP!"

Mum came running into the room, with guess what? A dang nabbit broom.

"Honey, are you okay?! I heard you scream!" She yells.

"Yes mum, I just fell down the stairs and landed on bum that's all." I say.

She gives me a hand so I can stand, I take it and pad over to the kitchen where I lean over the counter land.

"Sweetheart, do you want eggs and bacon or chocolate pancakes?" My mother asks.

"I'll take the 3 chocolate pancakes please."

While mum was making me breakfast, I lookedbover at my phone and saw a text from Lily saying:

I'll be at your house in 5. Love you.

Me and Lily. We've been best friends sense the first day of school in sixth grade .

~~~~~~

Some kid was bothering her and then the next thing I know he was touching her places you shouldn't touch a girl. She was trying to get out of his grip and that's when her dang shirt ripped. He left laughing and then I ran to her and she sat there on the floor crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes in fine." She said.

"c'mon let's go to the bathroom." I helped her up and we walked to the bathroom.

Her shirt was ripped from the front and you could see a burn, from a blunt?!

"Did he burn you?"

"N-no" she sniffles.

"Dude the burn is right there and there. " I point. "It's everywhere! C'mon we gotta tell the principles! " I grab her hand and drag her to the office.

"Mrs. Sanchez, I need to talk to you!" I yell.

"Yes Sandra, is everything alright? Who's your friend?" Mrs. Sanchez asks.

"This is..." I begin.

"I'm Lily." She says

"Yea, and freakin Jacob burnt her."