Ch.1 ~ No One Cares

Sandra's P.O.V

"Wake up Sandra it's time to eat!" Screams my mother from downstairs.

I get out of bed and turn on the T.V. its says some kid died but I'm glad it's not me.

I know I say I wanna die but when the time comes I start being a cowerd and chicken out.

I turn off the T.V and plug in my iPod on the stereo. When I go to Pandora 'Little Things' by One Direction starts playing.  I love Niall even though I know he won't love me back. I still love him. His hair, his abs, the way his shorts stick to his big bum when he gets out of a pool and the way you can see his butt crack. (Sorry I needed something to ryhm with 'back' )

I get un-dressed, stay in my underwear and bra and head for the bathroom. While turning on the tap I look in the mirror.

You're fat! Nobody likes you! Move to Alaska! We don't want you here! Go die in a ditch, no one will notice! No body cares you're not of importance!

It's Wednesday. Only 2 more days Sandra. You can do this. Maybe today no one will notice you.

2 more days of people telling you things and you cutting. Says the bitch in my head that I really with she would shut up now!

Hey! Its not my fault you're a fat pig that nobody likes!

Oh shut up! What would you know about people liking you?

I know they don't call me names that's for sure.

When I see a red spot in the sink "What the fuck?" I whisper to myself.

Those are your doings remember? You cut yourself.

I look at my left arm. 5 new scars are gonna form. I look at my right hand and I see that sharp object I used 2 days before.

I quickly hide it so my mom won't see because if she does she'll think I'm crazy and send me to therapy.

I remove my under wear and bra. I hop in the shower and scrub all of the evidence off.

I turn off the tap and look in the mirror and wipe it off so i can see myself clearer. I open it and get out some Band-Aids so no one would see. Well it's not like any body cares about me.

That's when Niall's part came on from the song:

'You never loved yourself half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you too

If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, ohh'

Maybe I do have some one that cares.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY FELLOW WATTPAD LOVERS!

HOW'D YOU LIKE IT?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND I WILL SEE ALSO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN MESSAGE ME.

FOLLOW ME, Brave-Chick, KyrahHoran AND random_stories_1233.

LOVE YOU MY PEOPLE!♥♥♥