Welcome Back

I stretch my arms out in the pinkish orange light bleeding in through my open curtains. Sunrise. My favorite time of the day. I reach over to my nightstand to find my pipe and hopefully enough weed to hold me over until I can get to the dispensary.

What's this? An arm? A leg? I carefully lift the blanket on my left to see nothing but a wild mess of blonde hair. On my right side I find another body still fast asleep. Her brown skin seems to drink in the light spilling into my room from outside and her face is wearing a content smile even as she sleeps. Well merry Christmas to me.

I light my pipe and inhale, silently taking in the morning and recalling last night. There were drinks and more drinks. Then... more drinks. These two beautiful women. A long cab ride home and an even longer but very sexy night. I'm not one to brag but last night was some of my best work.

The woman with the locs starts to stir until her eyes slowly open. The sleepy smile on her face grows wider. "I thought I smelled breakfast." She sits up and let's the sheet fall down to her waist. I guess there's no need to be shy now.

I laugh and hand over the pipe. I light it for her and she takes a hit.

The blonde on the other side of me groans as she begins to realize she must face another day no matter how hungover she is. "Oh my god."

"Good morning." I say.

"Yeah... morning." The blonde says as her eyes squint against the light of her phone's screen. "Not to sound like a whore, but what are you guys names again?"

The other woman next to me laughs and hands me the pipe. "Courtney."

"Beck." The blonde says. They shake hands and it's everything I can do to not laugh at the gesture. I think we're all a little beyond the point of polite introductions.

I take a hit from my pipe, hold it for a second, and let it out. "Meghan."