Susan looked up at him with utter fear. "Xander, Baby, what's wrong?" she choked and Xander tightened his hold on her neck and hit her to the wall again and made her cry in pain. "Don't you fucking dare to call my name ever again." hissed Xander. "You are so goddamn lucky that you are a girl and I have been taught some manners to never hit a girl. Make sure you don't show your ugly face to me ever again. make sure I won't hear you and see you anywhere near me, my sister, and my brothers, or I swear to God, I will put aside my fucking manners and will beat you so hard that even your mother can't recognize you ever again."

Xander then released her and she fell to the ground with a thud. Tears ran on her face and she opened her eyes and put her hands on her neck and coughed. She then looked up at Xander and made her best angelic face but it didn't affect Xander even a bit. It was disgusting him. How did he fall for her charms? He hurt both Alison and Eva badly because of her lies.

"Xander, Babe, whatever that bitch has fed up you with is a lie." she pleaded Xander and grabbed his leg. "She hates me, that is why she had lied to you."

Hunter took a step forward ready to punch her but Damien kept him put. "Watch your fucking tongue, you whore." he spat angrily. "She didn't need to tell us anything. You just confessed everything yourself."

Susan looked like a deer caught in headlights. She frantically looked around searching for a back door, but her look was not helping her anymore.

Damien squatted down in front of her and gazed at her. She cowered back in fear as she met his cold and full of hatred glare. "Go near Alison ever again, and you won't see the daylight again, Jones. I fucking love to dislocate that face of yours and then leave you for wolves." he said simply, but there was a promise in his words that send shivers of fear down Susan's body. he then stood and walked to the doors and left the school followed by Hunter and Xander who didn't spare a glance at Susan.

**************************

"FUCK!" shouted Alex and threw his phone with all of his strength. It collided with the wall and crashed into pieces. Alex was fuming. He didn't go to school today because of a plan of protecting one of the most important deals of Kings with Italians. So he had lost the opportunity of seeing Alison and explaining everything to her. He had called her a hundred times since he had returned but she was not picking up any calls even from different numbers and now she had turned off her phone completely. He was angry, frustrated, and scared of losing her at the same time.

"Calm down, mate." said Simon knowing that if Alex wouldn't calm down, he would break everything in the room.

"Shut up, Simon." snaped Alex and glared at Simon. His gray eyes were almost black and he was seething. "She isn't taking any of my phone calls. I'm getting crazy."

Just then the door of the room they were in opened and John walked in with his laptop. "You wanted to see me?" he asked.

Alex quickly rushed to him and grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the table there. "I want you to track a phone for me." he said. "I want you to find her location."

"Okay, lover boy." smirked John. "Give me the number."

Alex ignored his comment and gave him Alison's number. John's expert hands flew on top of the keyboard and typed with the speed of lightning. "Okay," said John as he opened a map and entered a coordinate which he had found. "Her phone is turned off, so it's not possible to find her current location. I can only tell you the location where the last signal has come from."

"That's at least something." grumbled Alex as he quickly grabbed another phone from the desk drawer and put his sim card in it. "Okay come with me. Both of you." he said as he rushed to the door. "John bring your laptop as well."