6.

Edited: May 20th 2022, Friday

**

Abby's POV:

Is that man on his period or what? 

I put my stuff down on the floor of his room. Like dude, stop with the mood swings. Get a grip. I was busy with my own thoughts when he entered the room. I felt my body get stiff and alert, something that has almost not happened in around 2 years. I felt sort of scared, not the one I'd show like if a criminal decided to show up at my college, of course. I think if I act like I'm not being intimidated, he would ease up a bit.

I'm thinking of all those erotic books I've read about Stockholm syndrome, and how it is so scary living with a criminal. I never believed you would ever actually live with one. It seems like he is nice and mean, scary at times too. It is that look on his face, his face slight bent down, and then when he looks up, his eyebrows furrow and it feels like I'm a prey and he is a predator.

"Put your things in the closet, it's that door there," he said going to the bathroom. His room alone was enormous and not to mention absolutely splendid. The room was in the center of the left wall and to the right of the bed was the bathroom. A chandelier hung from the ceiling, a large beautiful white chandelier. To the left of the door was another room which was the closet and to the right of the closet was a huge shelf. A shelf stuffed with books and various files. There were also some guns and equipment that I did not want to touch and music equipment which I was surprised to see. There were several microphones, two different keyboards and 4 different guitars. I was looking at them in awe when I heard him say, "Don't touch that one. It's precious." I nodded and backed away, going to put my clothes in the closet.

-

My entire time had went by with me looking around and sitting on the floor questioning my life decisions. If I hadn't helped him that one day, I wouldn't be here. It was kind of boring, but the evening went by relatively fast.

It was night, and I didn't have much to wear considering I didn't have my pajamas. I went downstairs to see what everyone else was doing, and to see if anyone had pajamas. I looked around to see Harry in the kitchen cooking something. I walked over to Harry since I was too scared to go to anyone else, even though Harry is bad enough. Everyone else just looks plain evil. Like the brown hair guy, he seems horrifying.

I don't care what he is doing or saying, if I'm alone, I'm good. "Harry, I need pajamas," I whispered to him. "Louis, what have you bought her?" he asked out loud. "Ah, yes, finally," he said running up the stairs. He brought an extremely vulgar piece of clothing back. I wouldn't be surprised if it was for 7-year-olds.

It was short, short, short shorts and a shirt. It was a black and white piece. The shorts would probably show half of my damn ass. "No way I'm wearing that," I said shaking my head. No absolute way. "Oh, but darling, yes you are," Zayn said smirking. Piss off Zayn. "Shut up Zayn," Harry spat, "Go put it on McAdam. I don't want to say that again." What is wrong with him? Can't he handle any of the other guys or...?

I scoffed and stomped up the stairs with the sleeping suit in my hands. I happened to make extra noise stomping up the stairs so they would notice. I had just opened the door to his room when I was pushed and pinned against the wall. "You don't, stomp up the stairs, on my watch McAdam," he said towering over me, "Don't get on my fucking nerves." I stared up at him trying not to wobble on my knees, which I failed. I felt so useless, I'm not that weak. Or at least I think so. He let go of me letting me fall to the floor on my knees and opened the door to go out, "Pathetic," he muttered.

-

I tried putting it on, it fit of course but if only I could breathe properly. As I though earlier, half my ass was on full display and if I lift up my hands then half my stomach would be on display. It's like I'm going to give a lap dance. The shirt fit so tightly on my curves you could see my nipples even though they weren't hard. Goddamn it, Louis.

I walked down the stairs pulling my shirt down and as soon as everyone saw me, I heard ooooos. "Louis or whatever your name is, could you please have brought something that actually fits me?" I said standing there like the idiot I was. "It fits perfectly," he said looking me up and down. "No it doesn't! I feel like a whore!" I suddenly said but stopped when a plate of pasta was stuffed into my hands.

I looked at the table and back down to my pasta, "Can I eat it upstairs on the bed?" I asked. "If you want to eat where I spunked, then go ahead," he said not caring on what exactly he had said. I'm going to sleep there. "You've had sex there?" I asked lowly. "Of course, you don't think I'll make another room for that, did you?" he said putting the dishes on the table. "I don't want to eat anything...," I said putting the pasta back on the table and started to head towards the stairs. "Don't be fucking ridiculous!" he yelled. I ignored him and continued upstairs. I am not sleeping on that bed. I'll sleep on the sofa or even on the floor but there is no way I am sleeping somewhere he orgasmed. I went to his bedroom, disgusted by the fact of even sitting there, so instead I sat in the corner of the room.

There was a knock at the door. Why would Harry knock to come into his own room? Niall came in with a plate of pasta. "You should eat something," he said setting the plate next to me. I hummed and took the plate and smiled at him, "Thanks." He nodded and started to leave when I stopped him, "Why are you being nice to me?" "I'm just more gentler than all the others, that's all," he replied and left.

I was bored to the extent that it seemed surreal. I wandered off with the plate of pasta and saw the second door in that hallway. Why is that there? I opened and door and I was completely shocked by what was there. Why would he have that in this house?

**

I have no idea what I'm writing. Please vote and comment if you want to.

-sd