Chapter 17

Harry woke up to the sound of his alarm and groaned. It was the morning they started their European tour. The day he was both excited but also dreading because he didn't want to leave Darcy.

Harry rolled over and turned off his alarm and saw that the sun was beginning to rise. He turned back over to see Darcy peacefully asleep and Louis on her other side.

The day before, they all decided to play footie with the other lads at Louis's house, and Harry brought his bags with him since they were going to stay the night leave straight from Louis's home.

Harry knows Louis hates mornings, but Darcy made him promise to wake her up to help make breakfast and then bring it to Louis in bed.

"Wakey wakey Darcy princess," Harry whispered in Darcy's ear and lightly shook her. She groaned and turned around. "I'm going to make breakfast without then," he whispered, and she huffed but got up with a yawn. She sat there staring at the opposite wall for about ten minutes before she was finally somewhat awake. Harry had already thrown on a random jumper as he was standing by the door waiting for Darcy.

She finally climbed out of bed quietly and carefully, aware of a sleeping Louis still in the bed.

"Brekkie!" She whispers cheered when Harry closed the door to the room.

"Brekkie!" Harry cheered back, mimicking her tone and actions and then the two quietly went into the kitchen. The house was big enough that they didn't need to be super quiet since the kitchen was on the other side of the house.

Harry grabbed all the ingredients while Darcy climbed onto the kitchen island and started to mix everything. They were making chocolate chip pancakes, homemade potatoes, Nutella toast, and Darcy's little faces on the toast using bananas.

After about 30 minutes, they were done cooking, and they placed everything on the tray along with their drinks and quietly went back upstairs. When they got to the room, Louis was now cuddled up to a pillow, still peacefully sleeping. Harry cooed at sight and told Darcy to place the food on the desk before she went and disturbed his sleep.

Darcy ran over to the bed and jumped onto Louis, and he let out a pained groan and buried his face deeper into the pillow.

"LOU LOU, WAKE UP!" She shouts while jumping on the bed. "WE MADE BREKKIE, AND I WILL EAT IT ALL IF YOU DON'T WAKEY WAKEY!" She continues her jumping and yelling while Louis covers his eyes and makes no move to wake up. Harry is in the corner, video typing and chuckling to himself behind the camera.

"Darcy, I think we forgot the napkins. Go get them while I was the hedgehog," Harry said once he stopped the recording.

"Okay, daddy, "she said. "WAKE UP!" She yells one more and makes an even more significant jump before climbing off the bed and going towards the kitchen. Harry saunters over, crawls in beside Louis, and starts to pepper his face with kisses until Louis giggles and plants one on his lips.

"I like waking up to that then her bouncing on the bed," Louis said while staring lovingly at Harry and caressing his cheeks.

"I do too, but she loved doing that," Harry said and kissed his forehead. "But sit up before she comes back and does an encore of that," Louis groans but sits up against the headboard just as Darcy comes running back in.

"Food time," she said once she saw Louis fully awake now. She runs over to the tray, and she and Harry bring it over to the bed and get comfortable against the headboard.

"Wow. Did you make this?" Louis asked, eyeing the food and laughing at the attempts of what he assumes are faces on the toast.

"Yup," she said proudly and gave Louis his tea and then grabbed a pancake and the chocolate syrup and started eating.