IMPORTANT

Heyy guys,

I know it's surely been a while since we last met and I truly apologize for that. I promised you people that I would update often and I haven't fulfilled that. So I deeply and sincerely apologize for it. I wanted to let you all know that once again I'm putting this story on hold. The reason being I've my board exams in coming months as well as extra curricular things ongoing. However, I really tried to continue writing this story simultaneously as well but it's just not my cup of tea.

I was facing writer's block a lot and somehow the story wasn't going as per what I had imagined it to be. So I decided to continue writing as per my speed and save it in my laptop for now bcuz of my recent untimely updates. I've been a reader myself and I know how frustrating it can get to wait for new chapters.

I'll post the next coming chapters of this story in last week of March ,2022. I know it's a long time away and I'm asking a bit too much from you people but I hope you guys can co-operate with me.

As I've told you earlier that I really didn't thought I would be getting any views for my story but the love and support I recieved from you guys is something I'll cherish for lifetime. So truly thank you for that.

Also, I would be logging out of my wattpad account as well so if you guys wanna reach out to me you can do so with my email ID given below.

Email Id-divyasinghania1102@gmail.com

Thank you for all your love and support and hope you and your family are all safe.