CHAPTER 24

The elevator door opened revealing Kartik who was all shattered and sad Misha breakdown hurted him a lot he don't know what happened to him why he feel so bad for her...he never felt so bad killing someone but today he felt bad on someones death he needs Naira right now she can only lighten up his mood all he wants is to run to her hug her tight and cry in his arms...taking a deep breath he stepped out of the elevator.

He pushed the door open which was all dark...he switched on the light.....He needs to see her only she can enlighten his mood....

"Naira"he called her on not finding her on the bed....and walked towards the washroom.

"Naira"he called her and knocked the door which opened widely.

"Naira..."he called looking inside but she was not there worry rush through his veins ...his throat went dry.

"Naira"he shouted in worry looking into the room and ran out of the room stumbling he ran into the corridor he is not feeling right..something has happened...Naira will never leave the room like this.

"Adriano"he shouted panting seeing him coming through the entrance.

"Kartik?"he walked towards him

"You saw Naira?"he asked

"No I just came from outside what happened "he asked

Ignoring his words he ran towards the swimming pool area..

"Kartik"he rushed behind him confused

"Domenico Natasha...uh guys saw Naira"he panted

They shook their head "No....what happened?"Natasha asked

Ignoring her words too he rushed towards the garden

"Kartik..."they rushed behind him who was searching for her in the whole hotel like a maniac ..colliding from the people walking there he kept murmuring he rname"Naira"..he is not in his senses right now he is feeling uneasy he dont know why he is feeling all this right now all he wanted is to see her fine.....

"Naira...."he rushed towards the garden area towards the pond her fav place.....

"NAIRAAAAAAA"He shouted painfully and angrilly looking around in the garden.

"Kartik what happened....where the hell is Nia"asked Natasha worried

"Natasha I can't find Naira ....she is not in her room"he cried

"She never did such thing.....i don't know why am I feeling something happened to her"he said worried running his hand through his hairs

"Kartik...."he looked towards domenico

"sofia...she can be behind her disappearing"he said

"Sofia"he whispered...........without giving a second thought he ran from there .......he pressed the elevator button continuously .....he was in so hurry that he kicked the gate of elevator and ran towards the stairs.

He rushed towards her room but before he could knock the door got open by the cleaner

"Where is sofia......."he asked and peeped in

"Sir...... she left"she stammered looking down

"What!!!"he shouted making her flinch

"Kartik"Adriano called him

"What happened"domenico asked

"She left!"he said thinking

"Kartik!!!"they called when he ran from there too.

"Knock...knock...knock"he banged the door

Soon the door got opened revealing Samuel

"Kartik?"he whispered

Without listening to his words he grabbed his collar

"Where the hell is she?"he shouted

"Kartik...what are uh talking?"he asked trying to get his hand off

"DON'T FUCKIN TEST MY PATIENCE TELL ME WHERE IS SHE?"he asked dangerously till then others to come there.....natahsa gasped seeing him holding Samuel's collar

"Kartik leave him"Adriano and domenico pulled him away a lot of efforts.

"Kartik what are you saying?...whom are you talking about "he asked

"Naira"he shouted

"Naira?"he confirmed

"Yes ...you said na you will not let ur daughter come near her?"he asked

"yes and I am sending her London ...tomorrow is the flight"he said Kartik chuckled

"Oh really...do uh have any idea that ur daughter already left...she is not here anymore"he gritted

"And I m damn sure..she is behind Naira's kidnapping"he said and freed himself from their hold.

HE WALKED TOWARDS HIM DANGEROUSLY!!!!!

"AND SAMUEL COLUMBO I WILL NOT THINK TWICE KILLING YOUR FUCKIN DAUGHTER IF I FOUND THAT SHE IS BEHIND IT"He said dangerously against his face....

"I WILL BURN THE WORLD IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY NAIRA...AND IT INCLUDES YOU TOO"he gritted....his eyes was red by now.....veins popping out due to anger hair messed...he was looking like a devil a real devil.

"YOU GUYS WOKE THE DEVIL IN ME WHICH NO ONE WANTED TO SEE...ONE SCRATCH ON MY NAIRA AND YOU WILL SEE THE WORSE"he said dangerously looking at other three who frowned thinking he is suspecting them....

"Kartik............."without listening to them he walked away from there.

His phone rang as soon as he walked out of the room...it was some unknown number..he frowned and picked up the call.

"Kartik Malhotra"a deep heavy voice came from other side and his grip tighten on the phone and jaw clenched.

SO GUYS THIS WAS THE UPDATE ..WHAT DO YOU THINK WHO IS ON OTHERSIDE ???

LET'S SEE

LOVE

-Iru