CHAPTER 17

3 WEEKS LATER

The sun poured through the windows falling on the faces of our two love birds who were in deep slumber....kartik groaned in sleep due to it and opened his eyes lightly which shut automatically due to sleep in his eyes....it's just 5 in the morning and yesterday night already they slept late!!!

It's because kartik took Naira for a dinner date coz she was feeling bored staying in the room always...her friends who work. here has no guts to talk with girlfriend of kartik malhotra....she tried but everyone run away from her always...but everyone is not same Kate she used to meet Kate daily but since 1 week she is on leave don't know why.

He pulled naira who was backfacing him sleeping peacefully closer to himself keeping his hand on her waist making her groan in sleep which he didn't payed any heed.

"Mmm kartik"she whinned trying to get out of his grip but failed ofcourse

"Naira"he said in sleep pulling her more against him .He kissed her hair and hugged her tightly as she is some soft toy....She opened her eyes annoyed and tried to remove his hand off her but his grip tighten on her even more.

"Uff uh monster leave me"she said hitting his hand on her but this was to less for the devil.

"Remove ur and na please"she whined like a cry baby

"No...sleep silently"he said with his closed eyes...she whinned and again tried to remove his handbut his grip was becoming tighter...

"KARTIK MALHOTRA I SAID REMOVE YOUR FUCKING HAND"She shouted this time making his sleep flew away.He removed his hand immediately...she turned angrily glaring at him.

"Naira?"he asked

"Lemme sleep"she said with closed eyes hugging her pillow.

"But..."

"I said na lemme sleep"she said angrily

"Ohkay"he said and shift an inch towards her...

"No"she said making him stop ...shift back

"But why?"he asked

"coz i m saying!!"

"huh?"he frowned

She glared at him...making him gulp in fear

"Ohkay"he said

"Hmm"she hummed hugging her pillow making him pout sadly.

"Why this tigress mode?"he whispered inaudibly....and pouted staring at her beautiful face....a smile rwpt onhis face adoring her.....he never noticed befor how cute she was like a kid when she sleep...her plumpy lip parted a little bit ...against the pillow her chubby face become flat....her hair falling on her face....making her so adorable while sleeping.

He didn't realised that he is adoring her since one hour until his eyes fell on the clock...which showed it is 6 ....he leaned towards her and pecker her nose lightly making sure he is not waking her up...her lips automatically curled up into a smile as soon as his lips touched her skin ....he smiled at her and removed the hair strand falling on her face

"I love you"he whispered inaudibly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But why?"he asked naira who was sitting on the couch watching TV..

"coz i m not in a mood"she said without glancing at her

"but uh only said in the morning for the lunch with domenico...adriano and natasha"he said frowning.

"Yeah ...but now i m in no mood to go out"she said sipping the juice making him roll his eyes