Kiyopon's thoughts about confession / Sudo begs for Kiyopon's help!

Start from the beginning

" N-No, I understand! And if you really think I could help with finding you a special place. Then I will gladly do it!" She responds.

Kiyotaka wrote on his notebook.

' Thank you.' It said

Ichinose smiled and responded with  " No problem!"

"Um....Ayanokoji-kun....speaking of confessions, I have something I'd like to ask you. " Ichinose said quietly.

Kiyopon felt the atmosphere suddenly drop a bit.

Kiyopon was confused so he quickly wrote.

' What is it?' It said.

" Um. Can you meet me behind the gym later? I'll tell you there." She said and looked up to him.

Kiyotaka only nodded in agreement and suddenly the atmosphere brightened again.

" Well. I'll see you then, Ayanokoji-kun!" Ichinose said before walking off and waving goodbye.

Kiyotaka responded with a small wave of his own.

( Timeskip to the meeting.)

Kiyopon arrived at the place where Ichinose told him to meet .

When he told Horikita that he had to meet up with Ichinose and that he wouldn't be able to walk with her back to the dorms today....

Her reaction was....interesting.

Horikita looked suprise and then the atmosphere felt almost cold.

Kiyopon had asked her what's wrong and she immediately snapped out of it and silently cursed herself for thinking like she was his overjealous girlfriend or something ( which she was not ) .

She told him that it was okay and now it's led to this.

" Over here, Ayanokoji-kun!" Ichinose called.

Kiyotaka walked to where she was standing.

' What is it that you want to tell me?' He asked.

Ichinose took a deep breath before giving him a confession letter.

Kiyotaka's eyes widened in suprise.

" I-I'm about to be confessed by someone, here!" She said.

Kiyotaka took out his notebook and wrote.

' ....What?'  It said

" I-I received this letter in my drawer....and I don't know how to answer it....so I researched on how to reject someone lightly  and it said that it will ease the pain if I show them that I already have someone!" She said.

Kiyopon was NOT an expert in love.

This situation has turned quite difficult.

" S-So... I was wondering if you cou-" but suddenly she was interrupted by a paper that was shoved into her hands.

" Eh?" She said in confusion.

Kiyotaka looks at her and nods as if telling her to read it.

She reads the paper.

" Confessing is not an easy thing to do. Whoever they are, they've probably simulated this moment in their heads over and over in agony. They want to say "I love you" but it gets stuck in their throat. I think it's better if Ichinose deals with it herself and give an honest answer. If you do, then nobody will have regrets. ' it said