𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ

13 : Where I Belong[ᴠᴇʀʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

13 : Where I Belong
[ᴠᴇʀʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

ALEC VOLTURI WATCHED AS LOGAN BID BELLA GOODBYE

ALEC VOLTURI WATCHED AS LOGAN BID BELLA GOODBYE. The human had stopped by with some more blood bags for Alec, opting to talk to the pair before she returned home.

The immortal teen didn't know what to make of the awkward human. He supposed she was pleasant company, her shy and awkward demeanor reminding him of his own when he was a human. Logan seemed please at how the two got on, smiling every so often when he caught the two having a quick conversation about books.

And Logan, god, Logan.

He was all Alec could think about.

When he had comforted the Fae that fateful night those three weeks ago, something seemed to shift between the two. They seemed closer, they understood each other and had worked with each other.

That was not to say that Alec did not miss Jane. And you could imagine his shock when Logan told him that Jane would be coming to visit in only three days.

He didn't know what in God's name possessed him to do it. But, as soon as the news left Logan's lips Alec's own covered them.

The brunette could hear the Fae startled squawk, the way he tensed as Alec cupped his cheeks. Though soon, Logan's eyes fell closed and he returned the sweet kiss. His hands traveled to Alec's hips, bringing the vampire's body closer to his.

This was where he belonged, he was sure of it.

And he never wanted to leave it.

Fate could be so cruel sometimes.

•:*:*• That's the end of part one. I know this story seems slow, but it begins to get more and more drama-filled next part. I wonder how the news of the newborn army will affect our two lovers?