𝐱𝐢. sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘs

11 : Strange Friendships[sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

[sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

ALEC VOLTURI SAT IN THE ROOM THAT LOGAN HAD SHOWN HIM  ON THE FIRST NIGHT HE STAYED WITH THE FAE

ALEC VOLTURI SAT IN THE ROOM THAT LOGAN HAD SHOWN HIM  ON THE FIRST NIGHT HE STAYED WITH THE FAE. But he had made no effort to actually talk to Logan.

Logan had been a perfect gentleman, despite practically ripping Alec from his home. But a gentleman nonetheless.

He sighed, wondering what his sister was up to. If Alec had to guess he would assume she was throwing tantrums and demanding that Master Aro bring him back to Volterra. Yet, Alec knew that Logan would not let him go so easily.

Alec looked over to the door when a knock echoed through the room and he called out a quiet come in.

The immortal teen was surprised to see Logan's niece in the doorway, hands fiddling with a bag. She cleared her throat and gave him an awkward smile.

"Hey, I figured you were hungry, so I brought this." Bella reached into the plastic bag and pulled out a blood bag. "Carlisle keeps a stash for me in case anything ever happens." She explained.

"Thank you." Alec muttered and brought the bag to his lips. His teeth seemed to sharpen and soon the blood poured into his mouth and his eyes closed at the delicious taste.

"Your welcome." She said before she hesitantly sat on the bed. "I didn't know if you had fed, and I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy animal blood."

"How are you holding up?" Bella asked when Alec had finished the blood bag and the male brunette bit his lip - debating on telling her the truth. "Look, I get it. You don't know me - but if you need someone to talk to who understands the craziness of dating someone who isn't your species, I'm here."

As she got up to leave Alec's voice called her back. "Thank you, Bella, truly - I will consider your offer."

She smiled. "I'm glad. And try to take it easy on Logan - he is trying his best."

Hello, my beautiful followers! Guess who is back! That's right, Way Down We Go is back in business, and expect updates weekly! The next one should be Saturday the 25th!

Thanks for all your patience and love and this book is dedicated to all of you!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Love, Drea