Cᴏᴅᴇ Bʟᴜᴇ: Pᴀʀᴛ V

So here is the last part of Code Blue... Before I mark this book as complete, I will post a new promo for the new book that I and Bella had planned previously...

Now digging into the Chapter...

Anirudh and Bondita slept hugging each other... They had the best sleep of their time... Bondita woke up to see the whole Mansion to be empty... That's when Som had written a letter for her and went to Krishna Nagar... She read the letter and got to know that Sampoorna had gone with Kalindi and Sumati for her tirth, accompanied by Kaka and Bihari... The kids were left at Krishna Nagar in Das Bari so that Tapur and Tupur along with Som and Biharan took care of the children...

This was planned by Kaka himself, as he wanted complete privacy to his laadla Beta and laadli Bahu... Bondita went to her room and freshened up. She changed to a colored cotton saree and went to do the aarti. As she completed the aarti, she saw that Anirudh was standing beside her, with his eyes closed. She was amazed to see him like this.

Bondita waited for Anirudh to open his eyes. As Anirudh opened his eyes, it landed on Bondita and the attire she was wearing. It was a simple cotton saree, but devoid of Shaka Pola and Sindoor. His heart pained at the sight and tears pooled in his eyes.

"Kya hua Pat-Pati Babu?? Ro kyu rahe ho??"

"Tum ab bhi incomplete ho Bondita... Shaka Pola aur Sindoor nhi lagayi tune??"

"Woh... Woh Shaka Pola thodi gyi hai... Sindoor Daani ko bhi feka gya tha..."

"Tum yahi ruko... Mai abhi usse baazar se maangke aayi..."

"Tikh hai... Mai khana banana shuru kardeti hu..."

"Tikh hai... Mai abhi aaya..."

Anirudh rushed out of the house to buy Shaka Pola and sindoor... He came back as Bondita laid the food on the table. He asked Bondita to wear a red saree and come to the inbuilt Durga Maa Temple. As Bondita wore her red dress, Anirudh came inside and made her wear the Shaka Pola and the other jewels. They went down and married once again. As Anirudh filled Bondita's maang, tears fell from both of their eyes. Then the fire was put off and AniDita sat to eat.

"Bondita, tum kab mujhe maaf karoge??"

"Tab karungi jab aap mujhse kuch nhi chupayenge toh..."

"Tikh hai Bondita, par ab ke liye mere kamre mein aajao, mai couch pe hi sounga... Jab tak tum mujhe maaf nhi karoge tab tak mai tumpe Pati ha haq nhi puchunga."

Bondita was about to respond when the phone ringed. Anirudh went and picked up the call. He was shocked on listening to the person on the other side. It was none other than Saudamini...

"Tum kyu call kar rahi ho?? Chahiye kya tujhe??"

"Mai woh purani waali Mini nhi hu... Sudhaari hui ek Shaadi shuda aurat hu..."

"Kya?? Par tum bahar aayi kaise??"

"Tumhari Patni ne karwayi thi jab Tulsipur aur Krishna Nagar ke beech mein dushmani hui thi... Tab uski yeh bada dil dekhke mai sudhar gyi thi..."

"Mai apni Pati pe case daali hu... Bondita ne meri case swikarli hai."

"Kya??"

"Tumhe nhi pata kya??"

"Nhi... Bondita ne kuch nhi boli..."

"Tum usse kuch nhi share karoge toh woh tumhe kyu bolegi??"

Looking at Anirudh's face, she knew who had called... Bondita knew about this because she was handling Saudamini's case secretly. She knew Anirudh will get angry so she hid it from him... Also that she wanted Ani to truly know what it feels like hiding things from each other... Anirudh then came to Bondita and asked her as why she hid this from her to which she replied that it was tit-for-tat... Anirudh then asked her to share the details of the case and told her to fight the second case...

Bondita suggested that they should pay a visit to Saudamini to know the exact details and try bringing her back to RC Mansion... Anirudh agreed and they set off to Calcutta... They called the police and went with them to Calcutta...

As they neared Saudamini's house, they could hear screams of a woman coming from the house. The police rushed immediately to the scene and arrested Saudamini's husband, Subhash. She was taken back to RC Mansion not before filing an immediate hearing for the case. Saudamini was given first aid. As she removed her dress, more wounds were visible. Mini was given a dress in which all the wounds were visible, both fresh and old.

The next day came by quickly and AniDita along with Mini and the Doctor reached the court. Subash was struggling and cursing Mini for taking a legal step. By 10 AM, the court started the hearing and by 3 PM, the case got over and the verdict was in favour of Bondita and Saudamini because the reports and the injuries as well as the witness account was in their favour.

As Subhash was dragged, Mini and Bondita went to him and she asked Mini to slap Subash. Mini slapped him and declared that there is no more a husband-wife relation between them. What surprised everyone was that Greenwood came there. He apologized to AniDita and took Saudamini with him, promising a new start with her.

Finally, Anirudh was forgiven by Bondita and meanwhile, rest of the family members also returned back hearing the news. Bondita was congratulated and the family lived together happily.

~THE END~

And here the curtains drop...

I'm so sorry for the short yet late update... I was busy with my assignments and Bella was also busy with her Lab work... I'm posting this chapter as my Semester exams have been postponed... Regarding Murder In The Meadows, the prologue and promo could be relased by tomorrow or day after tomorrow...

Stay tuned, am signing off...

Please vote and comment and complete the target too...

TARGET:-

Votes: 30+
Comments: 15+

Bye and good night guys!!!