We also might have been letting our baby sister stay up for as long as she pleases - perks of spending time with elder brothers. Though, that extends from her usual bedtime on mere 2 hours, not full ones at that. The 4 of us plan to go to take her to Monaco and stay there till the end of our get-away trip; Liz's parents, now our grandparents, and our grandparents from papa's side will join us a bit later on.

"Aresie, Mattie, Winnie."- murmured preciously our princess, having all of our attention. 

"Oui, chéri?"- we replied happily, smiling at her tiny self. 

"Tu peux me faire un câlin, s'il te plaît?"- chirped softly Genevieve, turning us into smily, giddy beings. (Can you cuddle me, please?)

"Tu n'as pas besoin de nous le dire deux fois, petit ange."- we said surely and delightedly, attacking our baby sister with hugs, kissing her cheeks gently, grinning when she hugged our massive, 6'5, robust selves, ignoring that we are 10 times her petite size. (You don't have to tell us twice, little angel.) 

I wrapped the 4 of us in a huge, fluffy, pink blanket and we cuddled our little Morales princess, gladly binging Barbie movies with her. 

Time ticked by in the loveliest ways. It didn't take long before we changed into our matching, silk, white pjs that have our initials and small crows on tiny pockets of long-sleeved shirts. Vivi wore her favourite, fluffy, white socks and the 4 of us got back to cuddling and watching Barbie movies, my brothers and I being surprised that there are so damn many of those. 

Biscuit is sleeping soundly on a big chair, being tucked in a blanket of his own by Vivi. We ate marshmallow and fuck, we even jammed out to stupid, ridiculous songs from those movies, not giving a fuck about anything, except how truly fun and heartwarming the atmosphere is. 

"Je vais faire comme si nous n'étions pas des hommes d'une vingtaine d'années, des chefs de la mafia française notoire, des sacs de muscles tatoués."- said amusedly Winston, making us laugh.  (I will pretend we are not men in mid-twenties, leaders of notorious French mafia, tattooed bags of muscles.)

Genevieve's P.O.V.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily, seeing the time on Mattie's phone - 22:45. My big brothers are asleep and I am mere seconds away from slumber. 

I turned the huge cinema screenie off and crawled out from the blanket to tuck my brothers in better. Once I was sure that they are warm and cosy, I snuggled into Winnie and Aresie, slipping underneath the pinkie-pink blanket, smiling as they cuddled me. 

I hugged Fuzzy tight to myself and sighed peacefully, feeling the most joyful at the very moment.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"As marvellous as the dinner was, I want my dessert now."- stated smokily the love of my life, hoisting me up, and I bit my lip, wrapping my legs around his lean waist as he carried me inside the stunning villa, taking me to our bedroom.

Our lips moulded in a carnal kiss as he laid me down on the king size bed, sucking on my tongue, making me moan sheerly. Mere nudge - my flimsy, black dress was on a floor, exposing my half-naked body to his greedy eyes that hungrily swept up and down my appearance that is hidden by explicit, black lace. I eagerly bared his majestic, powerful body for myself, running my hands along his physic tenderly and adoringly, swallowing his sensual moan in amorous kiss.