11.

Ares's P.O.V.

"I don't think that she is sleeping."- I said surely, looking at our sister's bedroom door. 

We are leaning on the wall and looking at her bedroom door. We've been standing like that for good 20 minutes. It's past 10 o'clock, she is always up at 06:40AM without fail. 

"I am done waiting."- spoke Winston, heading towards the door as we followed him. 

We peered in the room quietly, in case she is really asleep, which we highly doubt, and looked around, seeing empty bed. 

"She made the bed?"- asked Mathew as our eyes landed on perfectly made bed. 

Days ago we made it clear that she isn't obliged to do any housework, including as simple as making her bed. She agreed without any problems and always went to one of us as soon as she woke up - cherry, smily, relaxed and eager to start the day. 

Her bedroom was empty, so we checked closet and bathroom, soon entering her playroom, worrying like crazy when we saw no signs of our little sister. We didn't miss how polished to perfection the rooms us, looking like nobody uses them.

"Vivi."- we rushed to say in relief, yet in immense concern. 

Sitting in the furtherest corner of the room, knees pulled to her chest, watery eyes, trembling frame. Biscuit is laying in front of her, wanting her attention so badly as he is looking solely at her. She always carries Fuzzy everywhere, yet the plush white bunny is set on the arm chair far away from her. 

We rushed to her, crouching down to her level, our worry passing its limits. 

"I am sorry, I will be very good, I promise. I won't cause any trouble. I didn't mean to bother you."- spoke shakily and quietly Vivi, blinking away so many tears, circling in tiny ball, pressing into the corner of the room. 

And that made everything clear: same words from yesterday told us what's wrong. 

"Please, come here, sweetheart."- I said warmly, neither of us liking how she complied, registering it like command.

We gently hugged her small, very taut frame, affectionately rubbing her back. 

"You did absolutely nothing wrong, little one. Everything is fine. You are never bothering us, we love taking care of you so much. You are our sunshine."- spoke calmly and genuinely Winston. 

"We will never ever let you go back to that place and nobody will ever hurt you. You are safe here with us. We will always love and protect you no matter what, princess."- I stated collectedly, my brothers and I smiling lightly as we felt her relax slightly. 

"You do not have to do anything differently, precious. You can go on living as you did til yesterday: playing, laughing, smiling, cuddling with us any time you want, watching cartoons, walking in the garden, roaming around as you please and all other things you used to do. No-one is taking away your freedom, honey."- said warmly Mathew as we slowly rubbed her dainty back.

"Why is Fuzzy not with you, angel? Biscuit wants your attention too."- I wondered as we sat down on the rug with our baby sister, keeping her in our arms as she slowly calmed down.

"She doesn't like when I have toys and she disapproves of pets."- almost whispered Vivi, blinking away tears, stealing the tiniest glance at her favourite bunny and beloved puppy. 

Vivi adores and worships Biscuit. He is devoted to her just as much. She looks after him so well and there is nothing she wouldn't do for her puppy. They share such close-knit bond and she cannot go even 5 minutes without hugging, patting and kissing him; he cannot handle even a minute without her.