Part 4 : NEW BONDS

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS IT'S MORE THAN 2000 WORDS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS A LOT PLEASE SHOW YOUR LOVE GUYS IT'S REALLY LONG UPDATE GUYS.....

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Arnav: no she is our guest. Mom told that she is her friend's daughter but today when she said that she lost her parents. It was the first time she told something and mom too looked confused like she is doing know her that well. Mostly she is reminding of my Khushi to me. When I saw her first I was shocked but it looked like she was trying hard to show that she did have any effect and now this and she haves severe injuries and it's not from some trivial incident so just want to know more about her I feel she is no problem but she only is in the problem?

Aman: ok I will submit this in two days. But are you sure she is same as Khushi

Arnav: I don't know Aman but don't know why whenever I'm close to her I feel that my Khushi is somewhere near to me

Aman: don't worry ASR work will be done soonest possible

Arnav: ok bye, Aman please speed it up bye.... cuts the call and then moves towards khushbu room to see her as she guesses all went to her room only then sees the scene in front of him........

In Khushbu's room,

Khushbu after coming from downstairs sat down beside bed hugging her knees, keeping her head on it crying her heart out of her lost. She is remembering how she grown up, school memories, home memories, college memories and also her ex- boyfriend who happened to also be her best friend and he is in front of her yet so long due to his mistakes ,her fears and mostly due to that monster she just wished he rots in hell .....Was going on and on in her mind didn't realize all family except Arnav came to her.

All felt sad and her longing, her crying breaking something in their heart .Ratna and Manorama went to her and Ratna place a hand on her head and khushbu bitiya.. Khushi jerks for the sudden entry and just tried to hide her feelings but Ratna and Manorama with others had seen it and Manorama place her hand on her shoulder and pull her in her hug and that was it... khushbu broke down in her arms and both just motherly consoled her and others standing there trying to comfort her in any way they can. This is the scene Arnav saw walking in Khushbu's room.

After a while letting khushbu cry her heart out...

Manorama: Baccha shhh...shhh bas hogya u are strong please don't cry ....saying sweet nothings to her...

Ratna: too consoling her....

Then Manorama see Akash and Arnav looking at khushbu with so much emotion in their eyes but but....before she run her mind she sense difference in both brothers emotions one side Akash is looking at her with brotherly, protective emotion but Arnav is looking at her protective and possessive but what as a Friend or what she can't point out as he saw Manorama looking at HIM and he immediately masked them she have to find out... she look at him narrowed and he looks away making her suspicious more.

Again everyone's attention went to khushbu who had mellow down a bit but still hugging Manorama getting that motherly feeling that she is carving...

Manorama broke the hug and cups her face and says gaining her attention and Khushbu also gets curious what she wants to say:

Manorama: beta do you I always wanted to have wanted a baby girl but after Akash I couldn't ... but now this two are of no use ...u will be my daughter right?

At the same time Arnav and Akash frowning: mami/ma

Manorama: hello hi bye bye....now what? Are you both going to wear girl's dresses or whatzz? ( Turning towards Khushbu )Will you let me pamper you like I will do to my daughter? Looking at them teasingly

Arnav and Akash have horrified face: what the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing them like that Khushbu forgetting everything for a while burst out laughing and seeing this others too started smiling and giggling contently

Arnav was lost and thinking that: his khush would also have jelled with his family like this only. she is a gem of a person who would make anyone hers just by her smile. why god? why did you you separated us ? I know I made mistakes but why couldn't she understood me why? why did she left me? and this Khushbu why she feels and why her every gesture makes me feel like my khush is so close to me yet so far why god why my life is so mess up. what ever if she is not my khush then she has not place in my heart. I cant give my khush place to anyone. But while thinking also my heart is indicating me something which I cant pinpoint lets see what comes in Aman's report. If she is my khush then this time I wont leave her for anything I will love and respect her she deserves. I miss you Khushbu please come back.

all were have a good time and in all this fiasco Khushbu got a new and cute family for her own

all were have a good time and in all this fiasco Khushbu got a new and cute family for her own. But when she glance at a thinking Arnav her smile dimmed. she knows what he is thinking and promise herself that she will leave soon wont disturb Arnav more and wont hurt him like before.

all went to have lunch and then to office. Khushbu went to airport for checking her flight and other formalities status. and how long it will take for her visa.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

PLEASE COMMENT GUYS PLEASE RESPOND TO MY REQUEST N UPDATES PLEASE

PLEASE BE SAFE AND TAKE CARE SEE YOU SOON