Part 2: NIGHTMARES

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND LET ME KNOW HOW WAS IT BY COMMENTING AND VOTING:

**********************************************************************************************

In Arnav's room,

He is pacing back and forth thinking how is that possible? Who is she? Why am I feeling that she is my Khushi??? Your Khushi

He is pacing back and forth thinking how is that possible? Who is she? Why am I feeling that she is my Khushi??? Your Khushi ....dude you guys had a break up remembered???? But how is it possible that she almost looks like Khushi but her name, surname, everything is different?????? Oh god, what is happening??? Why is it happening to me? If she is not Khushi then who is she? Mom never told me about her??? But I felt that ...that spark when I hold her hand is the same feeling I got when Khushi used to be with me?? And those heartbeats those signs....but her face ....her expression ...don't know something is missing......

Thinking for a while Arnav goes to the bathroom to freshen up and clear his mind and then to get to the bottom of this goes downstairs

Thinking for a while Arnav goes to the bathroom to freshen up and clear his mind and then to get to the bottom of this goes downstairs. He went to the dining table where all had seating with their newly found guest for dinner. He takes his place and all start having dinner where he notices that although she is looking almost like Khushi she still has a difference. Herewith khushbu, she knows he is staring at her every move and doesn't want to give him any reason to find similarities between khushbu and Khushi. So she starts eating her food in different ways like she wants. She is not eating those dishes which Khushi used to love and trying to be normal and not show any emotions to let him know.

Ratna was observing this and knew something was cooking between these two. But then she remembers Adi's words that Khushbu has gone through a lot and she is not safe here. She has to go out of India as soon as possible. Her mother's emotions are dragging her to her. Such a nice person, what would have happened to her plus her injuries? Seeing khushbu lost and longing eyes is making her heart go out to her. She needs to know and she wants to help her.

Remembering her injuries after their dinner when they were seated in the living room. Ratna goes to her room and brings the medicines which Adi had given her prescription photo and told her to give as she is little careless and more hurt to take on her own. Plus her old self didn't like taking medicines. Ratna gives her medicines and water, looking that she made the exact face which she used to make and look up at Ratna and says that