Author's Note

The following story is just author's imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. These kind of things will never ever ever happens in real life so I hope you all will understand this and will not spread any hate.

All copyrights are reserved to AuthorTellingStories so, please don't copy or repost. If you want to use my work you can message me and we can surely discuss it.

The story is just for entertainment purpose and will not spread any hate towards anyone. If any incidence in the story similarise to any incident in real life it is purely coincident so you all are requested to show matured behavior.

I have tried my best not to write any word that is abusive or spread any kind of hatred but still few chapters in the story have few matured words so please be careful enough while reading.

Another important note is please don't spam comment section. Because I read all the comments and it give me motivation to write more. I will not tolerate any case of cyber bullying. So please be respectful enough.

English is not my first language so there may be mistakes. If you find any mistakes please tell me and I will surely correct it and make sure not to repeat it again.

Finally I hope you all will enjoy it. And if you did enjoy then please leave comment

Happy Reading!!!!
😇😇😇😇😇😇😇