CH. 19 Spoiled Brat!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Wow lucky!" Rachel exclaimed, sounding like she wished she were Violet. More hangers were heard. "And can I borrow this skirt?" she then asked.

"Of course," Violet allowed without a problem. I had to admit, when it came to her friends, Violet was very genuine. Very generous. That proved that she was a real friend. By what I had seen, Violet deeply cared about Rachel and Lucy.

Hearing enough of their dumb conversation, I stood on my feet and decided to walk upstairs.

"Hello girls," I grinned, in attempt to upset Violet. It was so much fun. Honestly, I couldn't get enough of it. It had become my favorite hobby.

Even after we kissed, she acted like nothing happened. If anything, she acted meaner with me.

"Can you not bother us," Violet requested. "I'm trying to find something nice to wear," she started looking through her closet.

I sighed, "Whichever will look okay," I stated while taking a seat on the bean bag chair.

Violet's head tilted to the side, "Did I ask for your opinion?" she questioned. I shrugged, carelessly. "Oh and I know I'll look gorgeous in anything," she bragged about it again. "Seriously, how were my parents able to make such a cutie," she spun, in demonstration.

Rachel turned around to look at me, "I wonder how her parents were able to make her so sexy," she said to Violet. Wow. I actually felt the heat rush to my cheeks. I tried playing it cool by winking at her.

"Oh my god, Rachel," Violet gasped. "You have such low standards," she stated. Violet was just jealous. There was a small booklet to my side, laying on the ground. I picked it up and threw it at Violet, hitting her leg. "Stop!" she shouted, picking up the booklet and tossing it back to me. I moved to the side slightly, dodging it.

"Hey, be careful, that could have hit me," I pretended like if it wasn't meant on purpose. I knew perfectly that it was going to upset her.

"That's what it was suppose to do!" she grunted through her teeth. Her hands balled into fists.

"Chill out, you're going to get wrinkles," I warned. Instantly, Violet stopped and stretched her face. Looked in the mirror, worried as hell.

Then turned to her best friend, "Are there any wrinkles?" she asked, panicking. Wow.

"No, you're fine," Rachel calmed.

"Fuck, this girl is going to make me get gray hairs," Violet exclaimed, sounding angry with me. Like if I even cared. I had grown used to it.

"Forget about her," Rachel tried getting Violet to focus on her. "Keep looking through your closet," she tried distracting.

That was not gonna be easy.

"Violet," I called for her attention. Grinned when she looked at me. Her jaw clenched out of irritation, just by the sound of my voice. I was amazed by the affect that I had on her.

"Wherever you're planning on going, you can't go," I stated and laid back on the bean bag chair. Smiled widely while crossing my hands behind my head.

Violet licked her lips, "Rosemary, I don't have time to argue with you," she tried maintaining calmed. "Please don't bother me," she requested and proceeded to look through her closet.

"Eh, no," I continued. Making her eyes close, as she tried her hardest to stay calmed. "You were not given permission to go out," I stated, meaning that her plans to go out were not gonna follow through.

"No one has permission, we're all sneaking out," Rachel snorted, causing Violet to nudge her in the ribs.

"Not helping," she muttered through her teeth.