Chapter- 7

Third person POV

They both were on the verge of their death, maybe not physically but mentally, but reached for each other in the darkness..

Harry sat beside Louis. "Louis?" was all he managed to say..

"yeah? why are you here?"

"Just wanted to hear your side of the story...there is always two sides of the story and i think it will be an injustice if i don't hear your side now that i found you"

"I don't know..at that point..i couldn't.." Louis couldn't complete his sentence but sobbed harder

"Shhhhh it's okay, speak" harry comforted even though he himself was breaking into pieces

"I couldn't love you back at that point harry"

"Why?" Now harry didn't care and started to cry

"It was...simon"

"your manager?"

"hmm.."

"oh..can we do it all over again?"

"no harry..i can't"

"Why can't you love me back louis? All i ever wanted was just a lil bit of your heart"

"Letting you go was the hardest thing i ever did. Didn't you see i was trying?"

"Don't let me go lou"

"It's not that easy"

"Why?

"Don't why me harry. you don't know shit"

"I know shit lou, i know, i know you are scared"

"Yes i am. what can you do?"

"Don't be scared...i am here, right here" Harry said while taking louis in his arms

"my world ended when  i left you" With that Louis broke into a sob

"shh lou, it's fine, just know i love you with all of my messed up pieces of my shit heart"

"I will save you lou, i will, i will protect you from everything"

"Can you hold my hand?

" I wished everyday to hold you once more"

"You know Louis..i am a dad"

"Uh huh?"

"I have a kid at my house"

"Must be your cat named PUSSY! aye"

"Louis i was a kid! don't bully me now, no but for real, i have a child at home"

"You must be kidding!"

"No i am not"

"How did it not come infront of the media and also....like with whom...you know"

"With no one!"

"GOD HARRY I AM CONFUSED"

"Okay so it didn't come infront of the media because i didn't let him and i have a kid through surrogacy, so a single parent"

"Wait- you should be kidding right"

"No louis!!"

"I brought her to the world because i am already 28 and i have no plans for like my love life!"

"How does she look?"

"She is called Delilah, and she is THISSS small, can't talk yet, bats her eyelashes always! and has a pouty face. Has blue eyes and like she is the cutest thing i've ever seen"

"Even though that's the Most SHOOOOOCKKKKING thing i have ever heard- no like harry- when, how, where is she now-"

"Calm now, she came home like 1 week ago and she is with mom now"

"That's damn confusing" (a/n- like my plot)

"It's not, louuuu c'mon"

"Lou, Let's have a date, what say? No, not a fancy one in a sophisticated restaurant."

With the tales of life and the ballads of death , the magic of nature , the faraway galaxies , the music that makes them feel the emotions , that was one of the best dates they both had!

"you are so golden"

"Your eyes stole my words"

-------------------------------------------------------

future me: I AM SORRY WHOEVER HAD TO READ THIS. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN FIX THIS AYE