Behind the scenes :D Part 1

Director (Me uwu) : "Welcome to the BEHIND THE SCENES! Of A Cruel World!"

Serena : "ASH, GIVE BACK MY MACARONS-"

Ash : "BUT THEY'RE GOOD!"

Serena : "SHARE THEM TOO PLEASE-"

Ash : "OKAY OKAY FINE-"

Makeup artist #1 : "YOU GUYS, BREAK TIME'S ALMOST OVER-"

L : "Enjoy the Behind The Scenes everyone." He said, waving at the camera.

Director : "Okay so you guys gotta pretend to run in this train."

Bonnie : "Easy peasy YAY!"

Interviewing yay

Interviewer : "So what do you feel about shooting this series?"

Ash : "It was pretty fun to be honest! I got to shoot this series together with my friends and pokemon, but we didn't know about L. So we all get to know each other and everything. And it's been REALLY fun."

Sawyer : "The whole cast is chaotic and everyone keeps messing up their lines- HAHAHA"

Director : "Okay take one! And... ACTION!"

Bonnie : "I take this seat! Haha!"

Clemont : "I take this seat next to Bonnie!"

Ash : "I take this seat!"

Pikachu : "Pika Pika!"

Serena : "ASH THAT'S MY SEAT- I WAS SUPPOSED TO SIT THERE-"

Ash : "Wait WHAT I THOUGHT THIS WAS MY SEAT-?!"

Director : "ASH YOUR IN THE WRONG SEAT!"

Clemont : "We've been re-shooting this part for like 5 times already-"

Bonnie : "ASHHHHHHH TAKE SHOOTING AND MEMORIZING SERIOUSLYYYYYYY!!"

L : "Are they this chaotic-" L said, whispering to Korrina.

Korrina : "Well they did travel together so- I guess you can say that-" Korrina said, letting out a sigh.

The other person in charge of the movie : "L, KORRINA BE QUIET!"

Korrina : "BUT WE WERE WHISPERING-"

Director : "SHHHHHHHHHH-"

L : "This is too hilarious pfft-"

Director : "Finally after 20 minutes WE FINALLY FINISHED SHOOTING THE TRAIN SCENE-"

Person #2 : "MOVING ON TO THE NEXT SCENE!"

Interviewing #2

Interviewer : "How many times did you mess up on your line or ended up laughing?"

Tierno : "I laugh really easily when it comes to acting, because basically all of us, we've never done acting before and it was pretty hilarious on set."

Shauna : "It was HILARIOUS believe it or not, I messed up my lines like more than 10 times probably-" She said, laughing out loud.

Bonnie : "I'm the youngest here and obviously I act like a crazy child here by laughing almost all the time PFFT-"

Director : "Okay you all know what to do in this scene right?"

Trevor : "Easy peasy!"

Director : "And... ACTION!"

Ash : "I wonder who can that be?"

Shauna : "Heyyyy!! Please let us out-"

Sawyer : "SHAUNA IT'S IN-"

Shauna : "OPPS-"

The cast : "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-"

Director : "YOU GUYS REALLY NEED A WHOLE DAY TO MEMORIZE YOUR SCRIPT-"

Tierno : "AGAIN-?!"

Shauna : "MY LINE IS THIS SCENE IS LONG OKAY?!" She said, still laughing.

Director : "OKAY OKAY RESET-"

Director : "And... ACTION!"

Ash : "I wonder who can that be?"

Shauna : "Heyyy! Please let us in! We and our pokemon are trying to survive but we can't go anywhere since the toilets in the airport are quite full and the other places where we can take shelter in the airport are taken by other people too."

Serena : "Wait, I've heard these voices somewhere before."

Clemont and Bonnie : "Me too."

Ash : "Who is it-"

Ash : "Eh- WHY IS IT NOT OPENING-"

L : "ASH THAT'S THE CLOSE BUTTON YOUR PRESSING GOODNESS-" L said, pointing to Ash pressing the close button.

Serena : "ASH YOU STUPI-"

Ash : "WHAT WERE YOU ABOUT TO SAY SERENA-"

Serena : "HELP ME-"

The director sighs as Ash tries to chase Serena.

Korrina : "OPEN THE DOOR PEOPLE-" Korrina said, banging on the door.

Tierno : "We're barely getting a break..."

Director : "WELL YOU WILL AFTER SHOOTING THIS EPISODE!"

Sawyer : "I'm gonna take my water bottle-" He said, going to take his water bottle in his bag.

Trevor : "Korrina needs help-" He said, pointing to Korrina and face palmed his face.

Assistant : "Miss Korrina! Please stop banging on the door! We're about to shoot again!"

Korrina : "Opps SORRY!"

(Message from the cast)

Serena : "It's been... pretty, chaotic? You can say HAHA. We were so tired that we only took 2-3 breaks."

Clemont : "I feel like I'm acting as the seconds 'smartest' person here, which I already am smart HAHAHAH- JK JK-"

Delia : "The whole cast is my son's friend, Ash. Well except L. I was invited to play the role of a mom."

Director : "SERENA! WRONG WAY! AND BONNIE YOU'RE RUNNING TOO SLOW!"

Clemont : "WELL BONNIE KEEPS SAYING I RUN SLOW- NOW SHE'S RUNNING SLOW- AHAHAHAH-"

Bonnie : "SHUT UP-"

Clemont : "OW!" He screamed, as Bonnie slapped his head.

Bonnie : "HAHAHAHAHAHHA-"

Clemont : "HEY DON'T SLAP YOUR BIG BROTHER LIKE THAT!"

Tierno : "Eyo, chaos checkkkkk"

Shauna : "This happens everyday yes."

Ash : "Okay everyone! See you on the next behind the scenes!"

Serena : "Stay tuned for episode 10!"

Korrina : "I SPILLED MY WATER HELP-"

Janitor : "Oh my goodness Korrina."