Chapter 2 : The Journey Continues!

(Flashback)

Emergency Service : "Hello, this is the Lumiose Airport emergency service, how may we help you?"
Ash : "Hi! We're currently stuck on a train that departed from terminal 1, the train is now on it's way to terminal 3, but because of a big stick that fell down, we can seem to get through and now the train is stuck."
Emergency Service : "Alright don't worry, we'll be on our way there for now please wait thank you."
Ash : "Help's on the way!"
Clemont : "Phew! We're safe!"
Serena : "What a relief!"
Ryuzaki : "Hey you guys, there's something I need to tell you that I've never told to public before."
Serena, Clemont, Ash, and Bonnie looked towards Ryuzaki.
Ash : "What is it Ryuzaki?"
Ryuzaki : "But no matter what, you must never tell this to anyone. Not even your parents or friends."
Serena : "Sure what is it?"
Ryuzaki : "I am L."

(End of Flashback)

Ash, Clemont, Serena, and Bonnie : "WHAT?!"

Ryuzaki just smiled at them.

Ryuzaki : "Why? Are you all surprised?" He asked with a confused expression on his face while smiling.
Serena : "Hold on, give us a minute!" She said while waving her hands up in the air.

The 4 of them went to the end of the train, since the train was so short they went to their seats.

Clemont : "Can we really trust this guy?" Asked Clemont whispering to Ash, Serena, and Bonnie.
Serena : "He's kind of a weird person though. I mean look how he sits and he always puts his thumb on his lips?" Said Serena while glaring at him.
Bonnie : "I told you guys so."
Ash : "Well whoever this person is, we can't let our guard down, We just met him anyway. Let's just relax and maybe we'll find out who he really is one day."
Clemont : "He's been looking at us for quite a while and smiling at us."
Bonnie : "He's doing it again like when we were waiting for the train to arrive." said Bonnie while glaring at him.
Serena : "For now we'll probably have to trust him, otherwise, who knows what will happen."
Ash : "Your right..."
Ryuzaki : "The 4 of you seem to be having a really nice and interesting conversation, may I know what it's about?" Ryuzaki said while putting his thumb on his lips.
Serena : "AAHHHHHH IT'S NOTHING HAHA-" Serena said while waving her hands in the air like nothing happened.
Ryuzaki : "Hmm."

Ash stood up from the ground.

Ash : "If you really are 'L' then we respect and admire you." Ash said while bowing down.
Ryuzaki : "Thank you, I appreciate it."
Clemont : "Talking about that, the emergency service team sure is taking quite a while, I wonder why." Clemont said with a confused expression.
Serena : "Well we are in the middle of the train track..." Said Serena while looking through the window.
Ryuzaki : "Let's just wait a little longer, How about having a chat together, it'll be great so we can get to know Ryuzaki, and Ryuzaki can know us more!"
Bonnie : "That's a great idea Ash!"

Everyone sat down, it was silent for a moment but then Ryuzaki started the conversation.

Ryuzaki : "So what are your dreams?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.
Ash : "My dream is to become a pokemon master!" Ash said proudly.
Pikachu : "Pika Pika!"
Ryuzaki : "What's that?" He asked with a confused expression on his face while putting his thumb on his lips again.
Ash : "Well it's something like being the best pokemon trainer, It's also pretty hard to explain haha." Ash said while rubbing his head and laughing.
Serena : "Mine is to become Kalos queen! But I didn't beat Aria that time in the master class, Looks like I gotta practice more haha." Said Serena while scratching her head and laughing too.
Ryuzaki : "Who's Aria?"
Bonnie : "She's the kalos queen in the Kalos region! It's all about performing with your pokemon, and to enter the master class you need to have these keys called 'Princess Key' you need to collect 3 princess keys in order to enter the master class. Serena made it to the finals but she didn't beat Aria." said Bonnie while laughing nervously.
Clemont : "I want to become the best electric inventor, That's why I decided to become the Lumiose City gym leader."
Ryuzaki : "I've seen you somewhere before..."
He looked at Clemont and Bonnie.
Clemont : "Uh- me-?" Clemont asked with a confused expression.
Bonnie : "Huh?"
Ryuzaki : "Yes you both. I think I've seen you went out of a pokemon center before, I've been to that City. If I remember correctly, I was on my way to the airport in Lumiose City."