Chapter 7 : An Unexpected Coincidence

(Flashback)

A zombie : "Rawrrrrr!"

Ryuzaki : "Eevee, look out!"

Eevee : "Eevee-?"

Eevee : "Eeveeee!" *Gets pushed*

Ash and Bonnie : *Shocked*

Ash : "We have to retreat! Let's go!"

Bonnie : "This way guys!"

Ash : "Pikachu, thunderbolt on the ground!"

Pikachu : "Pikaaa...chuuuu!"

*A bright light blasted and Ash, Bonnie, and Ryuzaki managed to escape!"

As our heroes continue to defend the Kanto region and stop any possible organization from this crisis, will they be able to defeat this crisis and end everything once and for all? Or will they end up in their miserable and a never ending life. Find out, as the journey to defend Kanto continues!

(End of Flashback)

(The 3 of them are hiding because they retreat and Eevee got weak)

Ryuzaki : "Hey Eevee, are you okay?! Hang in there!"

Ash : "If only Clemont was here. Ugh!"

Bonnie : "Shut up Ash! The zombies might hear us!" She said, covering Ash's mouth.

Ryuzaki : "I'm sorry Eevee, you deserve to be with another owner..." He said, patting Eevee's head.

Bonnie : "What do you mean Ryuzaki?! Eevee clearly likes you!"

Ash : "That's right! She trusts you!"

Ryuzaki only looked down at Eevee, suddenly Eevee smiled at him and a bright light came out of her.

Ryuzaki : "Huh-? Eevee-? AH!" He said, as Eevee jumped out of his arms.

Ash : "Is that..."

Bonnie : "What I think it is-?"

Ryuzaki : "Ugh! What is that bright light?!" Ryuzaki said while covering his eyes.

*Eevee has evolved into a Sylveon!"

Sylveon : "Syl...ve...onnnn...!"

Ash : "Amazing! A sylveon!"

Ryuzaki : "A what you say-"

Bonnie : "It's just like Serena's sylveon! Just in different colours because it evolved from a Shiny Eevee!"

Ryuzaki : "Didn't you say if it evolves into a sylveon it means me and Eevee have a close relationship?" He said, looking at sylveon.

Ash : "Yep! See! No reason to abandon it!" Ash said, holding out his pokedex to sylveon.

Pokedex : 'Sylveon, the intertwining pokemon. By releasing enmity-erasing waves from its ribbonlike feelers, Sylveon stops any conflict. It also wraps it's ribbonlike feelers around it's trainer's arm as it walks together.'

Sylveon : "Veonnn!"

Ash : "Well Sylveon is a fairy type, Ryuzaki's gonna learn a lot of emotions from her haha." Ash said laughing quietly.

Ryuzaki : "You're right, but that doesn't mean I don't have any emotions. I'm a lot stronger than you think." He said, slapping Ash in the face.

Ash : "Hey! That wasn't really nice you know..." Ash said touching his face that just got slapped by Ryuzaki.