Chapter 9 : Experiment time!

(Flashback)

Clemont : "Here! Look!" Clemont said, pointing to his research paper.

Clemont : "We can reduce gas by making this!"

Ash : "A healing potion...?" Ash said being confused.

Bonnie : "What's that supposed to do with this gas?"

Clemont : "If you all know, if you spray water on gas, the gas will immediately disappear, the more water we spray on gas from the top. The gas will surely be able to disappear! We can also make a healing potion compatible for humans who got infected or have rashes on them, and we can spray this potion around the gas, to make it less thicker and disappear!"

Trevor : "Why didn't you mention that before?!"

Shauna : "Goodness, The answer has been right in front of us the whole time..." Shauna said, letting out a sigh.

L : "But Clemont, are you sure this will work?"

Clemont : "I don't know... But we at least have to try! If this works, we can get it to the scientists working in the biggest science lab in Kanto to help us spread the news about it!"

Delia : "The thing is... will it be enough to distribute it to the Kalos region too?"

Clemont : "If we have enough materials, I'm sure we can!"

Ash : "Well, we don't know if this is gonna work but, let's give it everything we got!"

Serena : "Over there! I see an empty building we can use!" Serena said, pointing to the tall blue clear building.

L : "Alright then, let's get to work."

(End of Flashback)

Serena : "Clemont, Bonnie hurry up!" Serena said, pulling the building door!"

Clemont : "I'm trying too..." He said, running along with Bonnie.

Bonnie : "Ugh! Hurry up Clemont!" She said, pulling his hand.

Finally, they all made it to the building and quickly got inside so that no pink gas went in, then they took an elevator to the highest floor so no zombies could see them.

Delia : "I'm surprised the abandoned building's elevator still works..." She said, as everyone went out of the elevator door that just arrived at the top floor.

Clemont : "Well everything is still in good condition here, except there are some burn marks." Clemont said, pointing to the glass.

L : "Don't forget that I still have this thing right here." He said, holding the death note in the air.

Ash : "WHY DID YOU BRING THAT-"

Serena : "Wait, if L brings that thing that means-"

Bonnie : "THAT SHINIGAMI THING MIGHT BE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Clemont : "BONNIE DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS!"

L : "Honestly I don't think it's here."

Serena : "Huh? Why do you say so L?"

L : "Remember what I say? If someone touches this death note, they'll be able to see the owner of this death note which is a shinigami, if it's following us right now. I would have told you guys already, because I can see the owner of this notebook."

Sawyer : "Then what was the flying creepy thing with wings looking at us in the airport?"

(Flashback)

Sawyer : "You guys what's wro-"

Shauna : "Oh my gosh..." Shauna said, being shocked at what she's seeing now.