Chapter one Sorrow of tomorrow

Lily had gone to the mall and bought Alice a stunning white dress and said to her "Alice Dont listen to the Freaking Dumb ass, He has NO RIGHT to call you ugly and then go to kiss u and cut your arm! He is a Loser and he knows it!" Alice had laughed and the girls had done a photoshoot to send to Jack (The x Boyfriend) photos that had captions like 'The amazing girl that will be known as a complete ghost to you' Written on them. By 10pm they were all over his Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Google+ and EVERYTHING They went viral by the morning and when lily got to school this is what happened...
She walked into the high school grounds with her arms folded and her head down, What she had witnessed on social media that morning had sent her almost to sewerside, then she realised there was more to life than stupid boyfriends, untrustworthy best friends, painful families and city laws, LIVING. She had a plan but was not doing it till she couldnt handle school.
She looked up to see Lily KISSING her x boyfriend on the LIPS! "What The Hell Lily! What are you doing with that Jerk!" Lily looked away from jack and looked directly into Alices shocked eyes. "Making out with my hot ass boyfriend Jack Hanton Alice in Wonderland. Well thats where you should be anyway" Alice ran toward the school gates in tears, "Is it crazy that Im saying My Horse is the only FRIEND that I can TRUST!?" She looked at lily for an answer but saw nothing and ran back to her house.
"Oh dusk my boy Why am I picked on Why is MY life cruel, Your the ONLY one I can trust!" Alice said to her 16hh freisian Gelding Dusk. Just as she was brushing him down an engine roared in the distance and then turned off. "Who thinks they have the right to come onto my property without invitation!" Alice shouted into the diatance. "We're sorry Alice for how we treat-" "I dont believe YOU And I NEVER will as NOBODY will EVER see Me again!" Alice replied. Lily walked round the corner, "Im sorry I never ment to..." "We never ment to hurt you alice" Jack continued "and Im sorry about the break up I didnt vision it like that" Alice looked up and finished tacking up Dusk, she got the cart that had all her stuff in it and attached it to dusk. "Well I dont care how much you apoligise I will NEVER forgive you, I am going to live in the country side, far away from anyone!" Alice looked up and her face was glared with a distant look as if she saw what would happen. She hopped on Dusk and started her journey.