Tony took to the air, using the repulsers in his hands to send energy blasts at the Kursed. Pulling its attention away from Thor momentarily.

"Ah excuse me. Sir! I'm sorry but Asgard is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here!" Tony called to it.

It turned its head snorting in disgust at his feeble attempts of injuring it.

"Tell me Prince of Asgard, does this chattering iron animal speak for you?" It asked looking back at Thor who had now shoved the boulder off his body.

"Certainly not. I speak for myself. There's no point your leader is defeated. Leave this Realm." He said dusting himself off.

Tony began shooting the Kursed again, "You need to get lost Beef Jerky."

The Kursed grabbed another boulder and launched it, narrowly missing Tony who managed to dodge out of the way in time.

Thor ran at the Kursed again. Abruptly it grabbed him by the throat before punching him so hard, Thor created a track into the ground as he flew backwards.

It ran at him and began savagely beating him on the ground, in an attempt to beat him to death.

Before he could kill Thor, I ran at it.

Igniting my sword using my powers, I stabbed the Kursed through the chest, only for the unaffected beast to grab me and throw me back across the field.

Steve reacted quickly, jumping to catch me, holding me close to his body trying to absorb as much of the impact as possible as we hit the ground on his shield. The sheer strength of its throw knocked the air out of both our lungs.

This thing was dangerous. We really needed a plan.

Slowly we pulled ourselves up, as Wanda slipped her arm around my waist to steady me.

"I have an idea." She said to me. "We need Loki's help though."

Loki's hands were cupping my face instantly, I smiled at him before he could ask, "I'm fine. Stop worrying."

He closed his mouth, shaking his head. Clearly not impressed. I leant forwards and kissed him quickly.

That was a very dangerous move Darling.

You can punish me later.

That got me a look.

"Alright Loki, here's the plan. Guys! Huddle in!" Wanda called.

With that we quickly got to work.

Bucky and Steve ran towards the beast, taking its attention away from Thor again as they began using Steve's shield bouncing it off its body. The impact making it stagger slightly under the repeated hits.

Loki used his magic and duplicated himself a number of times, surrounding the beast. It lashed out around him in confusion. Trying to hit the numerous Loki's that were laughing manically at it. As well as dealing with Steve's shield.

While the Kursed was distracted, I used all my might to cause an earthquake below it. The shock waves it sent out below it caused it to stumble backwards, falling.

As the Kursed fell backwards everyone launched their attack, Tony shot energy blasts from his repulsers, Wanda hit it with red balls of energy, Steve hit it repeatedly with his shield.

As it fought to get up from the ground I summoned roots from the trees to wrap around its arms, neck, legs and torso pulling it back down. This gave Loki the chance to drop his illusion. He reached down activating one of the Kursed's black hole grenades on its belt before running back.

"See you in Hel!" He shouted.

The Kursed struggled against the roots, seeing what Loki had done. However he couldn't get himself freed in time, it was sucked into the black hole and died. As his body was crushed from the inside out.

Before any of us could celebrate our victory against the Kursed. It dawned on me, my Mother had been nowhere to be seen.

"Where? Where did my Mother go?" I asked as I scanned the battlefield frantically.

"I'm...I'm not entirely sure...STEVE ON YOUR LEFT!" Loki shouted as elves appeared from nowhere advancing on us again.

Nat was closest to me so I ran to her, "Nat! Ask Tony and Sam for visuals on my Mother!"

She placed her finger to her earpiece, "Guys we need a visual on Y/N's Mother. We've lost her here on the ground."

Tony and Sam zoomed about overhead, then I spotted Tony hovering. He looked down at me pointing across the field.

I looked over to see her clambering over rocks and slipping through a gap in them. I knew I had to be the one that went after her. Even if the rest disagreed.

I whistled and soon Hades landed beside me, I jumped onto his back effortlessly, slipping my sword into its sheath. Once seated we took to the sky and headed in her direction.