Asgards in Danger...

As we stood on the rainbow bridge, just outside the Bifrost, Loki's hand interlaced with mine gently. Frigga had accompanied the group to see us off on our way back to Earth and was standing in front of us now.

"Remember and stay vigilant Loki. I expect you back here in a week. No later. I will contact you if anything happens before your time is up." Frigga warned him with a worried look on her face. "There is much to be done."

Loki nodded to her in understanding, "Yes Mother. I just have a few things to clear up back on Midgard, if Brother returns soon, tell him to join us. Please."

"Very well." She nodded, "Safe travels. Thank you again for coming to help." Frigga smiled to Bruce and Tony. "James. I do hope you enjoyed your time here on Asgard. I'm sorry it has been cut short."

Bucky smiled at her, "I can't wait to come back soon. Thank you for allowing me to stay."

With that we all stepped into the Bifrost, Heimdal smiled at me, "Lady Y/N, glad to see you fit and healthy again."

"Thank you Heimdal." I smiled back at him, as his golden eyes watched me, "You will call for us if you see anything wont you?"

"I shall indeed Lady Y/N. Now back to the compound I presume?"

Heimdal slipped his large sword into the Bifrost and using all his might twisted it making it churn to life. It wasn't long before we were engulfed by the multicoloured flashes. As we stepped in, I grabbed Bucky's hand before we were swallowed, feeling him squeeze it in return.

Shortly our feet met the roof of the compound with a thud. Tony wobbled and almost fell over as we landed but Bucky grabbed him by the shirt and steadied him.

"I can fly...almost on a daily basis, yet that is the most foreign feeling to me." He groaned as he brushed himself off. "Thanks Buck."

"Awh Tin Man, are you getting too old for all this travelling?" I teased.

"Princess I assure you I'm not that old, remember you are the one dating the God who is over 1,000 years old and are best friends with the guy who is over 100!" He chuckled.

I shrugged my shoulders, he did have a point.
I turned to look up at Loki, "Hmm he might be 1,000 but he's still got less wrinkles than you Stark."

Everyone burst out laughing, except for Tony. He shot me a look and scowled before storming off to the elevator.

"Oh come on! I was only joking with you Tin Man!" I shouted after him but he was gone. Flipping me off as the elevator doors closed and began its decent.

"Seems he left his sense of humour in another realm." I scoffed.

When the elevator returned the remaining four of us stepped in, heading down to the common room.

As I stepped out about to speak I was tackled to the ground. The force of it knocked the wind out of me. As I regained my focus I found Nat, tears streaming from her eyes lying on top of me holding on for dear life.

"Thank god your ok!" She sobbed. I hugged her back tightly, forgetting that they hadn't seen me yet since the night at the base.

"Gonna take a lot more than a measly pervert like Rumlow to take me away from you guys." I teased her, making her laugh. "I missed you too, but I wasn't about to give anything up to put you guys all in harms way."

I looked up over her shoulder around the room at them all as I spoke. "You are all my family. You mean everything to me and I wouldn't let them do that to you. No matter what..."