58: People's Choice Award

Depuis le début

I was on my way with Noa to pick up the three girls from the airport. They were landing in 20 minutes. Noa was singing in the back of the care, she made her own song up about how excited she was to see her sisters and muma. She had been singing it on loop for three days it's been hell. She has yet to discover her pretty singing voice like her mother and oldest sister. EB's just about learnt how to carry a tune these days so theres hope for our youngest to be just as angelic as Rose is when she sings but if this song has anything to go off she won't be a song writer that's for sure.

"Noa, sweetie? You think we could sing something else?" I asked her. "No, thank you mummy." She says. "Okay my sweet." I say rolling my eyes as I continued to drive. I was anxious to see the girls. I wanted to hug them all and shower them with kisses until they get annoyed and push me away.

We pulled up at the airport and there were so many paps. I tried to plan a route to the doors to go wait inside as I drove around finding a parking space. When I pulled up I got Noa out of the care and placed her on my hip, she had her sunglasses on her face, she's suck a diva, I blame Rose honestly all three of them are full of sass.

I carried her through the crowds protecting her as much as I could until we got inside. Then she began looking around for her sisters and muma. "where are they mummy?" she whined for the tenth time since we arrived. "They'll be here soon." She spotted Rose on the esclators she wriggled from my arms and took off in a run towards her. The girls had such an amazing bond it made me so happy how joyous they were to see one another.

"ROSIE!" Noa shouted as she ran. I chased arfter her not wanting to lose her because that won't be fun explaining that to her mum when she arrived. Rose could hear Noa she just couldn't see her, she looked around for her until she spotted her and swiftly made her way to her kneeling down on the floor to hug her. "Hi!" She greeted her happily. "I missed you. I missed you. I missed you!" Noa said over and over again. Rose chuckled standing up with her in embrace still. "I missed you too Pumpking." She tells her pecking her cheek.

"Hi mummy." She says hugging me the best she could with a child attached to her. Noa had a death grip she was not getting down anytime soon. "Is Muma and EB here yet?" She asked looking around. "Shouldn't be much longer." I tell her taking her suitcase and leading her over to the chairs.

We sit and wait and Noa keeps singing her song. Rose seemed over it the forth time she heard it. "How has filming been?" "So good! I love it! Not the same as being on stage though." I smiled at her. Lottie says that, she gets a thrill from live preformances she craves it and filming is fun not thrilling but Rose and her loves both. She explained what she had been up to and I lsitened attentivly.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Someone asked. "No." I say paying them no mind and kept talking to my daughter who I haven't seen in a month. I was somewhat used to being away from her because of her boarding school but it felt different when she was away working and not at the school. Because I knew I could go see her whenever but I also couldn't because I had other responsibilities. "Could I have your number?" "No, i'm married." I say looking over my shoulder at her before realising it was my wife doing an amaerican accent. I hugged her immediatly and then took EB and held her close to me she Koala hugged me tightly. I peppered her face with kisses. "I missed you mummy." She sung. "Muma!" Noa said getting down from Rose and climbing up on her mum. "Hi baby." She hugged her standing up to go greet Rose too. "I love the hair." She says playing with Rose's freshly dyed hair, she's had more blonde put in her already naturally blonde hair, it did look great.

"Shall we get to the car?" Lottie nodded we'd have a proper catch up when we get to the house. Gosh I missed her smile. She was laughing with Rose as they walked ahead it reminded me of when Rose was younger, they really were Besties. They got on so well.