6: Never Have I Ever

"I would have been fine at home." She says for the millionth time since I picked her up. "I don't care," I tell her flatly putting her case in the spear room. "I love how your responses to her have become blunter as the day went on," Chris said amused. "I can only say I want you here... So many times." I tell him.

"Your apartment is nice no wonder it took a while to get it sorted." Scar said looking around. I came back out into the hall to see her looking at my personal things on the shelves that were around.

"Your dad looks like Robert." She tells me with a smile. "Yeah... He does." I said admiring the picture. "Your brother looks cool," Chris says, I chewed my lip choosing to ignore it. "So what does everyone want for lunch?" I asked moving the conversation away from my family.

"We're going for Mexican tonight so not that," Chris says. Lizzie had invited us all out again. I was going to stay sober this time. Or somewhat.

---------

"Go to Lizzie, I'll stay with Scar," Chris tells me. I didn't want to leave her alone, she was still pretty shaken up about the whole thing. "I got her, go." He shooed me off. I went to the bar where Lizzie was. "Hi." I greeted her smiling and hugging her. "Hi." She said hugging me back.

-----------

SCARLETT'S POV

I watch them at the bar giggle and talk as they drank their drinks. We had a booth but of course, Lizzie had to take Lottie away... I'm being possessive and it's not cute. She's not even mine to be acting like this over. I saw her phone a few times throughout the day and she had been texting her basically all day.

"They're friends." "I don't care," I say looking over the menu. "You care or you wouldn't be watching them." "I'm not watching them." "I think you have a shot with her." He says casually. "What are you talking about?" I question him. "I'm just saying. She let you move into her apartment, she's not left your side since Saturday. She holds you she puts up with your needy ass in the mornings." "I'm not that needy." "You're very needy." He says back.

I looked back at them Lizzie's hand was on Lottie's thigh like it was just its place. That's where her hand belonged right there on her thigh. Lottie didn't even care it was there either. She hadn't pushed it away. Not even now Flo had gone over to them. Flo hugged her tightly, she kissed her cheek. "Your staring... Either go over there or stop looking."

I went over there. It annoyed me to see others touching her. I didn't have a crush on her. I just, I don't know. Maybe it's because she was so protective over me with Colin that I feel attached to her. I went over and noticed me straight away and smiled. "Hey stranger," Flo said hugging me. We hadn't been at work for a few days whilst they get the set built. So we've not really seen much of each other.

There were no more chairs to sit around the bar with the three of them to I lent on Lottie a little nothing major just casually whilst I listened to the conversation I joined in at parts. I felt her arm snake around my waist pulling me closer to her. Flo and Lizzie were talking paying us no mind. "You can sit if you want." She says. "It's okay," I say looking down at her. "Suit yourself she says crossing her legs back over, her arm didn't move from around me though.

"We went there didn't we," Lizzie says turning back to us now resting her hand back on her thigh. "Yeah, we did. It was so much fun... We didn't get to do the arcade though." She pouted. "We'll have to go back," Lizzie said with a smile, she was flirting with her eyes.

"I'm going to get some air," I say to them. "You want me to come with you?" "It's okay." I smiled and went out. I don't know why I was getting so worked up.

"Hey, what was wrong?" She came out to me even though I said I was okay. Of course, she did. She knew Lizzie a day and ran after her when she was having a panic attack. She was overly empathetic. I felt guilty. "Nothing." "You sure? We can go... We don't have to stay." She tells me. "No it's okay, you're enjoying yourself." "But if you're not, I'm not going to force you to stay... You've had a tough week, baba." She had been throwing around baba a few times this week. I didn't know what it meant... She calls Flo babe all the time. And Lizzie love. So is it a friendly thing?