Pierre Gasly- I have loved you since we were 18

I have decided not to write this story using Y/N so here are the characters in this story:)

Main Character: Summer Woods

Summer's Daughter: Ivy Gasly-Woods

"Come on Ivy, we're going to be late!" Summer Woods said as she picked up her daughter to put her in the car

"Come on Ivy, we're going to be late!" Summer Woods said as she picked up her daughter to put her in the car. Summer Woods had a one night stand with famous F1 driver, Pierre Gasly, four years ago which resulted in their daughter Ivy.

Summer had decided that it was finally time for Ivy to go to her first F1 race so they were staying in a hotel just outside Silverstone. She dressed Ivy up in AlphaTauri clothing and they got into their car. After Ivy was born Pierre bought Summer her dream car so they would both be safe on their travels. He bought her a A45s so there was room for Ivy's car seat in the back but it was still a fun and fast car for summer.

It was Saturday so they had planned on meeting Pierre in the morning before qualifying so he could give them both a tour of the paddock. Summer had met many of the drivers before as she and Pierre had now been dating for 4 years, however Ivy had only ever met one of them before, Charles Leclerc, Pierre's best friend.

As soon as they arrived at the track they spotted Pierre, ready to take them to the paddock. He immediately went to the passenger door of Summer's car and took Ivy out of her seat and picked her up. He didn't get to see Ivy often because of his constant travelling, so whenever he did see her he would make the most of it.

When they walked into the paddock Pierre had Ivy in one arm, and the other one around Summer's waist. All of the drivers immediately ran over to meet Ivy. Charles got there first so he took her off Pierre, so he could hug her properly. Everyone else met her before it was time for all the drivers to start preparing for qualifying. Pierre took them to his garage and showed them how everything worked. He gave Summer a headset so she could hear everything that was going on when he was on track and he gave Ivy some AlphaTauri ear protectors as it was very loud around her.

They both sat on the pit wall for the whole hour, watching all of the drivers qualify and cheering on Pierre. He was doing incredible and ended up qualifying in 4th. When he got out of the car he ran straight over to Summer and kissed her, then he picked up Ivy and gave her a massive hug. He told Summer that he wanted to take her out for dinner, they just needed to find someone to watch Ivy. At that moment Charles and Lando walked past the pit wall and offered to look after her. They were all staying in the same hotel so it would be easy for Pierre and Summer to collect their daughter after their date.

"Ready to go Ivy?" Pierre asked their daughter, before picking her up to drop her off at Charles' room. Pierre had booked a gorgeous restaurant near their hotel where he was going to ask Summer the most important question he would ever ask her.

Once Ivy had been left with Charles and Lando, Pierre and Summer headed downstairs and walked towards his car. When they got in, Summer wanted to know where they were going, but he refused to tell her.

As they arrived at the restaurant Pierre got out of the car and ran round to help Summer get out of the car.

"What a gentleman!" She said jokingly. They both walked into the restaurant, they had a band playing soft music in the background and everything looked gorgeous.

"We've got a table booked in the name of Gasly" Pierre said to them as they got inside. They were brought to a small table in the corner that had been decorated with rose petals and candles

They both ordered their food and Pierre ordered a bottle of champagne. As the champagne arrived Pierre stood up, walked round the table to Summer and made her stand up. He then got down on one knee,

"Summer Woods, I have loved you since we were 18. You and Ivy make me the happiest man in the world. Would you do me the honor of marrying me.?" He asked her, as the entire restaurant, and all the staff, stopped to watch them.

"Of Course Pierre!" Summer said, starting to cry. They had a lovely rest of their evening before returning to their hotel and collecting Ivy.

It was late when they finally got back so Ivy, and Lando, were already asleep.Pierre picked her up from Charles' bed and headed back to their room to put her in her own bed.

The next morning they all got up early and headed to the track to tell everyone before the race. Ivy was so excited to be a flower girl and Charles was excited to be Pierre's best man. They had already discussed some details about their wedding, it was going to be a reasonably large and fancy wedding. All of the drivers and team principals would be invited, as well as many other people from the sport. They were also going to invite all of their friends and family. Summer had already decided she was going to have a maid of honor, two bridesmaids and Ivy and her flower girl. Her maid of honor was going to be her best friend, Ellie, who she had known since she was two and her bridesmaids would be Charles' girlfriend, Charlotte, who she had become very close with and her sister Emma. Pierre was going to have Charles as his best man as well as Lando, Alex and George as his groomsmen.

Summer was finally going to get the life she had always wanted and Pierre had the family of his dreams!