Chapter 10 | Late night messages

Zacznij od początku

Now feeling more relaxed, he tries to go on with this conversation and see where it will take them. Now with a lot less fear running through his body.

< Are you okay, love?

There is a couple of minutes that pass before he sees the three dots appear, indicating that she is typing. He could guess that she didn't expect him to ask her that and that she also doesn't know if she should really reply and tell him how she feels. He had that same dilemma just moments ago.

Sometimes I am and sometimes I'm not...there are moments when I would like to go back to a certain period of my life, when everything was better but I can't, and that hurts. >

It's safe to say that he is shocked as he reads her message. He did not expect for her to actually tell him anything, but he is more than glad and feels content to know that she felt comfortable enough with him to say something so personal like her feelings.

< I understand how you feel. Except, I don't have a period in my life I would like to go back to.

It was a small peek through his tall walls and even though he might have risen her curiosity even more now, he didn't care because telling her that only felt so relieving and like a weight was lifted off his chest.

He could guess that she might be trying to speculate what he's trying to say, and his thought gets confirmed when she sends him another message.

What do you mean by that? >

< I'm afraid I can't tell you that, love. At least not tonight.

Tsk tsk tsk. That's not fair Mr. Hart. >

She could tell that it took him a lot of courage to even tell her that and she knows that she won't get anything more for tonight. But she was okay with it. She knows how hard it is to let someone in and she was willing to wait as long as she needs. That is if he even wants her to be the one he will confide in.

Since it was getting late, she wanted to light up the mood so they don't end their conversation on a gloomy note. That's why she sent that teasing message to which he is currently replying.

< I know, love, I'm sorry...

Alexander really felt bad. She shared something with him and he can't do it back. But maybe one day he will, maybe he will share everything. Because for some crazy reason, this girl gave him more comfort and reassurance with just mere words than anyone else did. 

And it might be the right push for him to open up in the future. And maybe he wants her to be that one person that knows every little thing about him. But not tonight. He's not ready. And she understands that.

Don't be sorry, Mr. Hart. When you're ready, just know that you have someone who will listen. >

Alexander can't help the small smile that pulls at his lips. His chest fills with warmth as he reads her text and he only hopes that she will stay around him long enough to get to know him and for him to get to know her.

I should go and sleep now. I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Hart. Goodnight. >

As he types his reply, Alexander feels a little down because their conversing is over but he understands that Bella needs rest so he won't keep her up.

< Goodnight, love. Sweet dreams.

He heaves a sigh as he locks his phone and closes his eyes. His body slowly shuts down with the last thoughts being the girl he will work with tomorrow. The girl that's slowly making her way into his heart and awakens the emotions he never felt before.

__________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer

Tell me what you think about it in the comments

Also if you notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, please do tell me

And please vote if you liked this chapter

I hope you have an amazing week ahead of you

Have a good day/night 💜