"I wish you are happy now." Said Damien completely ignoring him. "For fuck's sake, Xander. Have you not seen how much she had affected the people of this house for the better? How much James and Jordan had gotten attached to her since they have seen her? The number of their nightmares has decreased. Have you not seen how much dad, Rich, and Hunter are happier? Fuck! Even Mason smiles now. Didn't you see how he calmed down that night when he heard Alison's lullaby? Even I had become attached to them." He paused for a second and let his words sink. "Susan is a liar, Xander. Everyone knows this. Eva and Alison are great women. Just open your eyes and see."

He then walked to the door and stopped in the doorway with his back to Xander. " I wish you do as it's best for the family." He said and then walked out and left Xander with his thoughts.

***************

Meanwhile, King mafia's main warehouse ...

Albert leaned back on his chair and pinched the bridge of his nose. He was so tired. After a long trip back home, he had directly come to the warehouse to get updated on everything. He was getting old for this. It was time for Mason to take over the position of the Capo completely and become the Don of America's mafia.

"Since the Gray wolves are helping us to protect the shipments, we are able to focus on Volkov more." said Mason to the group of their trusted people in the office they were currently in. Tony, Ben's father, and Albert's right hand was there along with Ben, Rich, Gino, and a few of the men from their inner circle. "We should keep open eyes on the other mafia families under our care to make sure they won't betray us, especially those who are not so friendly and loyal."

"That's a wise move." said Tony and crushed his cigarette on the ashtray. "They can become a great threat for us."

"But let lose some small and weak ones like Trestons and secretly warn the others." said Albert and looked at Mason who quickly get what he meant and nodded.

"Why?" asked Ben confused.

"Because they will certainly try to join Volkov and can lead us to him." explained Mason and everyone nodded. "Buxton, Shawn, you are responsible for the deal with the Italians tonight. Use the plan we have to deceive Volkov and go along with Gray wolves. They proved to be a good ally. You may leave now. Make no mistake."

The two men nodded and left the room. Mason signaled for his other men to leave, so only the family members remained. He looked at his father. He looked so tired. "Dad, You and Tony can go home now. You look exhausted. I, Rich, and Ben will take care of things." he said. "But before you leave, did you think about what I told you about talking with Eva and Alison? It's so important that they know what really goes on. I was informed that Alison has a sleepover in one of her friends' houses. Although I had put guards around the house, still it's dangerous and we can't ban her from leaving the house without a reason. Also, it's better that we bring Arabella, Eva's other daughter to the States as well. She can continue her studies in one of the universities we sponsor."

Albert closed his eyes and rubbed his face tiredly and didn't say anything. "I know you are worried that she get scared and leave you," said Mason softly. "But if she truly loves you, which I am sure she does, I'm sure she won't leave you and stay by your side. Trust me, it's necessary that they know, otherwise I wouldn't ask you."

Albert sighed and nodded. "I will talk to her first thing in the morning." he said.

Mason nodded satisfied. "I and Rich will be there to support you." he reassured him. "Now please go and rest. You must be tired."

Albert nodded and stood so did Tony. Albert turned to Mason. "There is one thing I wanted to tell you, son." he said and Mason frowned. "Soon there will be the mafia gathering event. All the important families from all over the world will be there. I'm going to officially introduce you as the Capo then."