Takemichi flinched a little, "Ah yeah. Sorry."

Senju gave him a friendly smile and stood up, "I'm just gonna use the restroom for a bit." she said to him. Takemichi smiled back at her, "Okay.."

When Senju left, Takemichi went back to his thoughts—he couldn't stop thinking about the vision. He began thinking..and talking in his thoughts,

'If that's really a vision of the future..then Senju's gonna die tonight..' He flinched when he thought of [first name]. 'but [first name]-chan is in that vision too? but she's not here..which is good..but still..'

He stood from his chair with his brows slightly furrowed, 'I still need to be careful. Senju is here..who the hell is going to attack her here?' he looked in the direction where Senju went, 'If I'm not mistaken..she was injured in her head..'

Takemichi flinched when he realized that he went too deep in his thoughts, "Shit! I got too lost in my thoughts!" he facepalmed, then he turned to the direction where Senju went again, "Senju went to the restroom right?—crap!" he cursed and began running to where the restrooms are.

——

"Why are you after Takemichi Hanagaki?"

[first name] asked, with her foot stepping on a guy's chest, he was wearing a black jacket and a black mask—the guy was one of the members of Rokuhara Tandai. She spotted one of them roaming around the amusement park—obviously looking for Takemichi. She doesn't know if this guy came alone or just got separated from the other guys he's with.

When she didn't receive an answer, her face darkened—she looked at the guy straight in the eyes..coldly, then stomped on the guy's chest, hard—causing the guy to let out a soft yelp. "Talk..while you still can." she said coldly, narrowing her eyes at him.

The guy gulped at her words, "I-I don't know what you're talking about..!"

[first name]'s stare became colder, causing the guy to shiver in fear. She slowly crouched down to have a close look at him and said, "That mouth of yours is saying that you don't but.." she harshly grabbed the guy's collar and pulled him close to her face, "the look on your face says otherwise.." she whispered.

The guy gasped and before he could even say a word—he blacked out.

[first name] stood up, rubbing her knuckles that she just used. She stared at the unconscious member of Rokuhara Tandai, "I guess I just have to find your buddies to find out.." she said as she began walking away—leaving the unconscious body on the wet floor.

She looked up at the night sky for a sec, then her mind went back to Senju and Takemichi. She sighed, "where the hell are they.." she said to herself, getting more worried.

——

Takemichi

"DIE, HANAGAKI!!"

I closed my eyes shut and hugged Senju tight, waiting for the bullet to hit me. At this moment, I have no idea what's about to happen to me. The guys wearing black jackets were after me, and I'm sure they'll get Senju involved—but I'm not gonna let that happen. I'm not gonna let Senju die protecting me.