Ch.10 | If I don't stop you, I won't rest in peace

================================================================================================================================================================

"Wait?" questioned one of the men wearing black, pointing their guns at Ieyasu who froze for a few seconds, staring down the barrel made him stop and stay still, like there were blocks of concrete on his feet, not letting him move, his heart felt heavier and sunk. Everything fell silent as Ieyasu stared down, not at the man, but at the gun in front of him, then a loud and wet, like slapping one's hand on top of a wet table, the footsteps alone sent chills down Ieyasu's spine, the echoing footsteps somehow forced his body to stay still like a deer in headlights. 

Super Dying Will keeps one calmer than most, but staring down a gun barrel still sent Ieyasu spiraling. 

The man crouched down to Ieyasu's level as the boy took a step back, too afraid to run and too frightened to fight back, the boy could only stand there as the man placed the gun against his forehead and laughed, "You were all confident a few seconds ago," said the man, rolling his wrist to the left and right, hurting Ieyasu's forehead as the friction dragged his skin, "What happened to that?" questioned the man, pushing Ieyasu with his gun. Ieyasu looked down at the floor, his head hung low -- he didn't want to stare at the barrel, the very thought of it sent chills down his spine.

Ieyasu felt something coming his way, and yet his gut told him to stay still, and take whatever was coming.  A loud banging noise was all Ieyasu heard, then a thud, all while his view turned upside down, with him looking at the ceiling. There was a burning sensation in Ieyasu as all of his worries washed away -- his mind felt clearer than it had ever been before and his body felt freer, and as he felt this warmth all around his body, from the tip of his toes to the top of his head, he could hear the three men in black arguing with one another, something about him being shot. As he looked at the ceiling Ieyasu saw a hefty-looking bag hanging with a rope.

"Damn it! Now we have to find the coins by ourselves!" yelled one of the men.

"You three aren't finding anything," Ieyasu said, getting up while getting up, crouched down with the palm of his hand against the floor. Ieyasu looked at the men in black with a blank expression on his face -- a face which although lacked emotion did not lack seriousness. Ieyasu glanced to the back of the room, where the window was, and stared at himself with it, his brown eyes had turned a sunset yellow and on top of his head was a dying will flame, "Because if I don't stop you three here and now," said Ieyasu putting his gloves on the flame on his forehead, lighting up his gloves, "Then I won't be able to rest in peace."

One of the Mafia men pulled the trigger, making a loud booming noise, Ieyasu tilted his head sideways and then took a step forwards. "Hyper Dying Will," thought Ieyasu, feeling like a storm had vanished from the sea, and all that was left was the calm breeze and sky, "Thank you Reborn, I needed that," thought Ieyasu out loud. 

"W-What the hell? Is that a flame on top of his head?!" questioned one of the men, pointing their guns at Ieyasu -- he felt calm however as if it was a mere flower that was being pointed to his head. The man's hand was shaking while Ieyasu opened and closed his hands. Ieyasu looked at the man and curled two of his fingers, showing three of them. 

"Three minutes," he said without a shred of fear or hesitation, "That is all the time I need to beat you three," said Ieyasu, walking towards the man and looking up at him, there was a large difference in size, and yet, Ieyasu couldn't help but feel like he was bigger than them.  Ieyasu opened his hand under him and looked straight into the eyes of the man.

==^|>*|*<|^==

The three men felt a change in the atmosphere, the child in front of them had been quite timid while facing the barrel of the gun, incapable of talking back or run, something had changed in the child -- it was almost as if a different person stood in front of the men. He hasn't curled and small anymore, he now stood straight, he no longer looked at the floor beneath him or the gun in front of him, he looked straight into their eyes.