Ch.1 | Prologue

A/n: I encourage all and any: funny comments, suggestions, questions, and feedback! 

================================================================================================================================================================

"..." a young man stood there, baffled by what had just happened. 

Out of all the people that this could've happened to, why him?

He recalled what happened perfectly, he was buying cosplay stuff for his next cosplay, this time one of his all-time favorite characters, Giotto Di Vongola, the founder of the Vongola Familia of the Mafia, he is a side character in Katekyo Hitman Reborn which the young man loved in the anime. 

He remembers exactly what had happened. 

It was windy but warm, he had just gotten out of the small clothing store he frequented to buy clothing for his cosplays. He turned right and then that's when it happened.

He heard a loud noise coming from above, it was a repetitive noise, as if someone was spinning a metal ball above his head at fast speeds, except that noise was extremely amplified, then he felt it, the huge amounts of wind hitting him, making his clothes fail around along with the bag his clothes were in. 

Then there were two booming sounds and sharp pain, he fell on his back and felt a warm liquid slowly pour on him, but he hadn't died yet, he was still very much alive at that point. Yes, he was taken by the people in that helicopter, and then tied to a chair.

He remembered those men asking for the location of billions of dollars. He remembered laughing, ("AHAHAHAH! If I had billions of dollars, I wouldn't be living in a two-room apartment") they had confused him for some kind of mafia boss and it was as amusing as it was frightening to him, he didn't want to die, but he knew that by that point, he was already dead, there was nothing he could do to prevent his death now. They would've killed him if he had the information so he wouldn't tattle, and they would kill him if he did not have the info, which is exactly what happened. 

After shooting him in broad daylight and kidnapping him they brought him to a vast place of blue and threw him in the depths of darkness. As he slowly suffocated and drowned he could feel his eyes burn from the salt and the pressure slowly increase around his body, despite that, the man couldn't help but die with a small smile on his face. He died in quite a ridiculous way, but at the same time, it was quite funny. 

As he closed his eyes for the last time he remembers thinking to himself, 'Ahhhh, how I wish I could go back and live again.'

"It shall be done, and this time, as god #0099CC I shall give you a little extra." said the voice, it was a calming voice, and even though he was dying he could feel it calming him down

=====<(^)>=====

It was warm, that's the first thing he thought, It was nice and warm where he was, he was comfortable just where he was, and then suddenly it had to get worse, of course, it did, his luck wouldn't it allow for it to be any other way, would it?

He felt a stinging and sharp pain as a huge amount of light entered his eyes. He could hear the screams of a woman and the cheers of a man, he didn't know exactly who they were. With curiosity getting the better of him, the boy opened his eyes and saw a young woman with blue eyes and long chestnut hair. 

Somehow he floated towards the woman and was placed in her arms. 

'How is this possible?' questioned the boy, looking up at the woman who teared up and hugged him close. Was rebirth possible? Is this what had happened?