𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

A/N: sometimes suddenly its you narrating or the author aka me 💀 dont mind that 😭 its literally so messy im sorry.

[...]

"AHHH!- auch."

A very loud screaming woke you up, this is so irritating, why mess up with your beauty sleep!

"Question" you heard the young guy say, "what are they doing here? and follow up if I may... what are YOU doing here?!" He was loudly speaking to someone else.

"Oh it must be THAT part, isn't it?"

Yeah, it is.

"Agh why is everyone so loud? It's morning!" You exclaimed, but deep down you were happy screaming it wasn't a dream, or at least it's not over yet.

"Are- aren't you surprised of the amount of animals in my house?!" Good-old fashioned boy asked.

No, no. He's got a point!

"I'm used to wake up with a lot of people in my room" you quickly made up a lie.

Only to realise you sounded- weird-

"Too much information" the Lorax said while getting up from Once-ler's bed. "Anyway, I'm starving! What's for breakfast?" He said while opening up the frige, only to find the big thic barbaloot eating a whole ass butter himself.

"Breakfast is overrated-"

"I'm actually starving-" you thought while getting up from the floor.

"You know what? I got work to do!" The Once-ler said while about to take his clothes off. "Wait- I forgot you're here, I'm sorry!" He said while stopping what he was about to do.

"Don't worry!" You said nervously, was he really gonna go full naked? "I'll use the blanket to cover my eyes"

Too lazy to keep narrating your story, now you do it.