𝐁𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.

"I must be down so bad to the point I'm reading this." - you rn.

-

Y/N note:

I mean, oh hello! Yes this is me, I'm Y/N. Also known as reader, I don't know why am I introducing me to myself. Is this a movie or a book again? Probably a fan fiction.

Either way I'm really curious on what this is about, I've been in so many books that its unbelievable, isn't that traumatizing?

Anyway, I guess its about time to start my story, more like YOUR story.

[. . .]

"Why am I awake? What time is it?"
You thought as you slighly move from bed, it feels like its around 9 am or something. You're too lazy to bother and check but the writer obligates you to.

9:47 am.

"Yeah, thought so, good for me today is saturday so I have nothing to do."

"...I actually have multiple, oh so many things to do because I'm so lazy that I end up doing nothing when I try but at least God knows I've tried."

You push yourself out of bed and went straight up to the bathroom, you had some business to do but we won't get into details, that's unnecessary.

As soon as you go out, you head up to your kitchen, it seems like even at this time of the morning you're hungry, which is actually very understandable but the writer wanted to make it sound interesting.

"I swear if there's no milk for my cereal- I'll cry right here and right now" you thought as you opened the fridge and oh! Good for you there's actually some milk still left. These days have been a bit hard for your family, so buying milk wasn't really a priority. At least you still have some! "I'm so glad, I really am starving".

[ . . . ]

After finishing your cereal you head back to your room, it's already 10 a.m. so you have time to do whatever you want, you truly are bored though and can't seem to find anything to entertain you. Soon you find yourself laying on your bed again.

Your friends are asleep so you can't really text them "Damn I really am lonely, aren't I?" You think as you get your phone and look at the battery percentage.

78%

"I guess it charged enough" then you take and turn on your phone, since you decide you could watch a movie, maybe that'll cheer you up, because lately you've felt like you needed more, but life and family don't really let you experience more than what you can inside this household nor outside, with the pandemic going on it's very hard to go out and actually enjoy it, you weren't a really outgoing person anyway.

You clicked to the app everyone knows and loves-hates at the same time.

Yes, Netflix.

Your dad loves to watch movies or series of whatever he's into so even struggling with the money, he always saves up some to pay Netflix every month.

"At least I get to enjoy multiple movies too" you say as you start looking at all the options you have, either really good and old movies or the crap Netflix makes most of the time and somehow is on your recommended even when you don't even watch this. "Ugh netflix I swear, how can you have so many movies yet I'm not interested to watch any?".

I mean you could always watch Shrek-

"What was that?!" You think in fear after hearing some voice that sounded masculine yet feminine at the same time, kinda sounded like they were trying to be funny, but where was it even that from? "Hello?"