Chapter 01 • Seductive Smile

Start from the beginning

"Why? Because you can't be all lovey-dovey with you little honeypie!"

"That's not completely a lie but honestly! I can't bear to see you ruin your life that way." We took our usual seats.

"Don't start to sound like my parents."

"You missed Miss. Vertina's class. Here are the notes." Some random guy who likes me passed me the previous class's notes and I didn't even bother to thank him.

"Look at this moron! He has been liking you since freshman year and you are bitchy enough not to even thank him once when all he does is your slavery." Joe spat as she whispered the words.

"I never asked for it," I said nonchalantly and plopped on my seat. I looked outside the window while heaving a long sigh.

My eyes wandered around the empty flower garden downstairs till my eyes fell on certain someone. For now, I could see his backside only but never thought my jaw would be this close to dropping to hell when he turned around.

"Are you on the fly hunt or what?" Joe mocked.

"Don't know about flies but I sure am on the hunt for that cutie beauty." She followed my gaze and saw whom I was talking about.

"He is a freshman. We already had a welcoming party for them and the other day we just casually met."

I felt my eyes darken, I turned to her with rage filling the atmosphere. "How come you never told me about the freshman welcoming party, dear?"

"Damn you! I let you know beforehand and even called you and texted you on the day but you were dying somewhere that I couldn't reach you." She stomped the diary on my head.

"Ouch! You were supposed to be afraid of me." I started to massage the back of my head.

"Me? Scared of you! Bwhahaha! What a joke." This is what you get from your best friend. You can never make them feel intimidated. I focused on the boy outside only to see him gone.

"Where the hell did he vanish in a second?" I annoyingly asked.

"Why? Are you that desperate?" Joe mocked as she bounced her eyebrow. I ignored her and relaxed a bit as I already knew that Joe knew him so it won't be too hard to find him.

The whole class time I couldn't get my head wrapped around the fact that such a perfect boy does exist and I could tell he is made for me only.

My taste in man has always been bizarre. I just can't speak it out loud. Not that I hate men or anything, I like men and I will continue to do so but the fact is it almost felt impossible to find one of my taste until I saw this boy.

"Do you know when his class ends?" I desperately asked Joe.

"I thought you don't like men! What happened?" Joe sarcasm.

"Or what? You seriously thought I'm into girls or what?" I bust out into a fit of laughter only to annoy her.

"I mean, ask me! Which shithead girl would even like you?" We both burst into a fit of laughter.

"Yeah! So girliest girl."

Present day