But then it caused more attention to me...

He started walking and I slowly followed him. I could still see the hole in his shirt. Guys...

"Where are you going?" I asked, looking at him while walking.

"Walking you home," he muttered.

...

"Why?"

...

He didn't answer.

"Are you busy?" I asked suddenly.

He stopped and looked at me. "Why?"

"Are you?"

"No..."

"Let's go play basketball," I said smiling, looking at the one in his hand. "I want to try it again."

"Your family won't be waiting?"

"No...Appa comes home late..." I said, looking at him. He was worried?

"You don't...have any problems with playing?" he asked, raising his brow.

...

"No, why?" I said, half lying. He didn't know about my condition...right?

"You looked pretty bad at the club before..." he said.

"That's nothing...I just get dizzy sometimes," I said quickly.

He didn't look like he believed me, but he nodded, throwing me the basketball. YAY!!!

We started to walk to the park with me dribbling the ball and him walking behind. Well...okay...I was trying to dribble, but sometimes it would bounce away from me.

As I was crossing the street, the ball got away from me. I sighed and ran to pick it up again—

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

I looked up shocked to see a car heading straight towards me. Its bright lights were keeping me from moving.

Move...run...move...

Everything was a quick blur when I felt something grab me aside.

Breath...

In....out....breath...

I opened my eyes slowly to see white...?

Oh wait...that was a white shirt...

I looked up to see Jungkook's angry face, staring out into the street.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" he yelled angrily at the passing car. His hands were still wrapped tightly around me.

Wow...he was so warm and he smelled good. I wonder what kind of soap he uses—

WHAT AM I DOING? THIS WAS A GUY!!

I quickly stepped back, a little faint. He quickly let go of me. I looked up at him as he just stared back at me.

"Um...thank you oppa..." I said, hesitating. He probably thinks I'm some stupid dimwit—

"Be careful next time okay?" he said softly, handing me the ball. I took it and stared at him shocked as he ran towards the basketball courts.

I looked at the ball in my hands. It wasn't a new ball. It actually looked old, but it was in good condition. There were some words on the ball, but it was smudged out. I wonder what it said...

"Are you coming?" he yelled.

I looked up to see him waiting for me. I smiled and ran to catch up with him.