Ch. 8

3rd pov

(y/n) sighed the fifth time that morning, first woken up by puffy who glared at them till they wake up then getting annoyed by kristen asking for grandchildren, then tubbo who wants food, then techno for a spar, and last is Wilbur who asked to have a duet.

"I hate this..." (y/n) groaned as law chuckled/laughed.

"why? You're here next with the people you grew up with, what is there to hate?" anyone could hear his teasing demeanor behind his stern voice.

"that's the worst part... They know too much"

"oh, right... Your parents are here... So maybe they might tease you about a thing... Or two" law shrugs

"i have NO problem with THEM. My problem is with my brothers"

"now that I remember it, are you really just the only daughter or there's another?"

"only."

"that's hard" law chuckled.

"it is, it really, really is." (y/n) sighed as law laughs

"I'm sure it wasn't THAT bad"

"it's easy for you to say that. It's like you spent most of the entire lifetime with them. Do you know how many times a day they just become zoo animals? Literally?" (y/n) glared at Law as he laughed again.

"oh? Then that's hard, with wilbur-ya alone is kinda annoying"

"see? Call me heartless but, sometimes I wish I don't ever see them. Again." (y/n) sighed

Law chuckled before ruffling their hair making them hiss.

"you're used to it, I presume?"

"yes. Yes and I wish I didn't."

"that's kind of the life" law chuckled.

"wait! Wait! WAIT! Did we miss a few chapters?!" penguin yelled

Law looked, more like glared, at penguin

"what...?"

"you two seem to be dating, did we miss anything?!" shachi then yelled

"bitch. We aren't."

"then why do you two seem to be a thing?!"

"cleanse your brain. You're a pervert as fuck."

"what?!"

"we aren't.... Dating..." law rolled his eyes.

"not dating?! How so?! I remembered you asking (y/n) for a--" Wilbur yelled through an open portal where techno grabbed him by the hair and pulled him back.

"sorry for the intrusion, Wilbur is an asshole." techno said before closing the window like portal.

(note: a 'window portal' is for close proximity, you can see the other side from the other, while the 'portal lyre' is for long distance proximity, like the one law and (y/n) entered to get to puffy's ship. You can't see the other side.)

"what was that?" ikkaku asked.

(y/n) and law shrugged.

Later....

"what do you mean it's a secret? It's NOT a secret. We know" Wilbur said and pointing at techno then him.

"don't embarrass us." (y/n) crossed their arms

"my my my, (y/n) like someone? Went on a date perhaps?" minx said before sitting down next to them.

"(y/n) said it 'wasn't' a date. It was just them 'hanging out'. Is it really?" Wilbur groaned.