Ch. 7

3rd pov.

"alright... Here comes Wilbur." techno hums as they hide somewhere in the base's port.

"go Wil, you fucking menace." (y/n) gave him a thumbs up as law nodded.

Wilbur breathe in a then out before going to the back entrance, anyone could hear the soldiers' screams of help before being silenced

"all good guys!" Wilbur whisper yelled as the three looked at each other and shrugged before running in.

Thanks to techno's potion of swiftness and silence, the four were able to run around in silence and swiftly swerve through people while killing them.

"first experience in murder?" techno chuckled at law

"first? Look, I've done this millions of times before." law rolled his eyes and slashed three men in one go.

"millions? Damn, you could become a demigod at that point" Wilbur chimes in as he jumped over them and threw explosives at a whole cluster of marines.

"really? I mean, I did eat a devil fruit" law shrugs.

"then your stronger than a human, if you grew up in the God worlds, you'd be considered as a demigod" techno said

"can we continue on now?" (y/n) asked.

"oh, yeah, yeah."

"to the first point!" Wilbur yelled.

"are they always like this?" law asked

"hmm? Oh, yeah, they're pretty organized despite how they act... Like me" (y/n) pointed to the self and turned to law with a grin on their face.

Law chuckled

"really..." law grumbled something

"WHAT DID HE SAY ABOUT MY DAUGHTER?!" Kristen yelled.

"calm down Kris.... Honey, that's actually cute, human relations are sweet as fuck, you can't lie." Kristen's husband and (y/n)'s father said.

His name was gold philza, he has blue crystal eyes and blonde hair.

He looks NOTHING like a death angel. He would say he's just him. Nothing more than Phil.

(unless he's pissed or mad.)

"I know.. But-!"

"you're just like techno" he laughs.

(y/n) sneezed lightly.

"you sick sis?" techno asked

"I think someone's talking about me." then techno sneezed.

"hmm... Me too"

"come on you two! Up the stairs!"

Meanwhile on puffy's group...

"everyone! Get to the basement and plant it there!" puffy yelled as they made a portal like hole on the ground and jumped down.

They swiftly landed on the ground without anyone noticing.

Puffy hand motioned to move and be silent while keeping an eye out.

"be careful Tommy, this is wilbur's most explosive and powerful bomb he ever made. It could get triggered anytime" puffy whispered as the blonde boy nodded.

Tommy has a blonde hair with crystal blue eyes (almost identical as Phil but hell, he's more annoying)