Ch. 6

3rd pov.

Law felt as if his insides were being pinched all over inside his body causing him to tighten his grip on their hand, law also felt as if he was drowning.

They got out the portal and its in a whole new world/area.

"where are we?"

"we're in her sub. From here, I want to burn it." (y/n) hummed.

"who's there!" puffy yelled

"hey puss." (y/n) said closing the portal.

"(y/n)? What the fuck? Come on, it's dinner... Join us." puffy said.

"no no, I am in dire need of your assistance." (y/n) mentions and pulls law along.

Law lightly blushes (but thanks to his hat that shadowed his features, it was unnoticeable unless looked closely)

"what is it?"

"our crew mates got caught"

"no way! Ranboo, Niki, minx, and tubbo got caught... Too!" puffy said

"you sound glad"

"no! No! Nooo! We were heading there now! And currently planning, oh! Wanna form an alliance? Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy are here... So we should win" puffy mentions

"yeah, captain?" (y/n) called at law who snapped back to reality.

(y/n) pulled on law's hand

"what?"

"oh! Trafalgar law, we could always have an alliance," puffy said

"sure"

"oh..."

Later...

"so, that's the plan I thought of..."

Law nodded while humming

"(y/n), I know you want to tell me something" puffy groaned.

"one, how are we gonna get inside? I know their location, but how are you so sure they won't get hurt with you blowing it up?"

Puffy opened her mouth but closed it up.

Law snickered.

Timeskip....

It has been about 3 or 4 months later, law was getting impatient.

"don't worry, we have someone inside and no one is touching them. Scared of the death goddess." techno said.

Law had met (y/n)'s oldest brother.

He has long pastel pink hair with red eyes.

Law groans.

"chill man, smoke?" Wilbur asked.

Law had also met the second oldest sibling.

Wilbur has dark brown overgrown hair with a white streak and reddish brown eyes.

(Wilbur and techno are twins but techno is mistaken as younger than Wil since Wil is taller than him.... Wilbut is 6'5 and techno is 6'3 like (y/n))

"no thank you" law scoffs.

"Wil, don't just ask people to smoke with you." (y/n) mentions as law sighs a relief when they shooed Wilbur out.

"geez (y/n), I wouldn't shoo Wilbur out.... I'd just throw him out" techno chuckles.

"shut up. Just shut the hell up and get away from my captain, and STOP annoying him" (y/n) shooed techno off as he hisses like a cat and left, dragging a smoking wilbur with him.