Part 28- Breakups!

Start from the beginning

Ahaan: Ishqi, tum tension mat lo, I know ke we weren't prepared for this but phir bhi...jo hua so hua and now Rahul knows..We can try to make him understand and hope he does!

Ishqi: But AVM, agar ussne understand nahi kiya toh phir? Humara kya? Mein Rahul ko bachpan se jaanti houn, agar woh kuch thaan le toh woh kar ke dikhata hai. Ussne saab ko humare rishte ke against kar dena hai..she blabbered anxiously-

Ahaan: Ishqi, calm down- don't overthink this...End mein wohi hota hai that's meant to be and I know we are..so you don't need to worry and I promise ke jo bhi hojai you and me are going to be together, okay?

"Hmm" Ishqi said as she tightened her hold on him- As their convo ended they'd reached the food court where they saw Rahul already taken a seat and eyeing Ahaan enviously. "Yeh banda mere bande ko nazar lagah dega" Ishqi muttered to which Ahaan giggled at her possessiveness.

They both took a seat in front of Rahul who glared at them angrily, "R-Rahul wohhh ummm" Ishqi stuttered to which Rahul slammed his hand on the table, "Clearly bolo, I'm running out of patience!"

Ishqi: Ek second! she turned to Ahaan, "AVM Rhea ko bhi bola lein...inn dono ko saab kuch ek saath baata dein toh better hoga.."

Ahaan: Hmm, he said and dialled up Rhea's number and asked her to meet him in the mall food court as soon as possible. Rhea thought Ahaan was inviting her on a date so she happily agreed. Upon awkwardly waiting for her, for what felt like the longest ten minutes of Ishqi and Ahaan's lives, Rhea finally reached.

She was kinda stunned to see them all there, "maybe a double-date?" she thought "but why does Rahul look so angry and Ishqi & Ahaan so nervous?!"- she brushed these thoughts away and took a seat beside Rahul. "H-Hey guys" Rhea greeted them.."Y-Yahan kya horaha hai?"

Rahul was about to say something when Ahaan interfered and said, "Rhea, Rahul has already gotten the idea of what we're about to say but phir bhi Ishqi and I need to tell you guys something"

Ishqi: Hum tum dono ko aaj raat hi batane waale the but situation kuch badal gayi hai and we don't want to keep you guys in the dark nor hide anything from you..

Rhea: What are you guys talking about?! Why do both of you sound so serious?! And Rahul, tum itne gusse mein kyun ho??

Rahul: Jaab tumhe baat pata chale gi toh tumhe bhi gussa hi aaiga!

Ishqi took a deep breath and began narrating the story from the beginning, "Rahul/Rhea, mein aur AVM almost three weeks pehle mile the due to a business deal, our first meet was not so great...I spilled coffee all over him and we got into a fight, phir humein pata chala that we're stuck together for 3 years due to a business contract! We hated that idea because we disliked each other at first."

Ahaan: Then, several instances occurred which made us grow closer, I developed a soft corner for Ishqi in my heart. As I got to know the person Ishqi was, the hate I felt for her turned into deep care. Mujhe pata hi nahi chala when the girl I once found so irritating had taken over a significant place in my heart!

Rahul had already gotten the idea but Rhea could see where this was going and she wasn't liking it one bit! After so many tricks and efforts had she gotten engaged to Ahaan, she couldn't let him slip out of her hands so easily. She didn't love him but wanted him for her own selfish reasons, Ahaan had become her "zidd".

Rhea: Can you guys even hear what you're saying?!

Rahul: Inn dono ko toh pata nahi sunnai de raha hai yah nahi but you should understand that they're narrating their "love story" to us! he said to Rhea as he rolled his eyes-