"Mhm, I'm doing it for your parents," I played it off as.

I let myself help her because I felt terrible seeing her hungover but I could not blow my cover with her. Couldn't let her know that I cared.

***

Rosemary was not in the dorm room. Hmm, she must have been feeling better. Great! I knew she was going to need food to get her energy back and feel better. Carrying Valerie in my arms, I motioned for a freshman boy to follow behind me with a delicious meal. All for Rosemary.

She was nowhere to be found though.

Carina came running to me, "Hello, gorgeous!"

"Oh hey, Carina..."

"The baby doll they gave you is so cute!" She complimented Valerie.

"Yeah, she looks just like me," I joked, which she nodded in complete agreement. Eh.

"Did you like the flowers?" She asked, her eyes filled with eagerness.

"Yes! Thank you, they're beautiful," I nodded with a smile. Before Carina could say anything else, I asked, "Have you seen Rosemary?"

Carina's forehead creased, "Why are you looking for her?"

Ugh. Obviously, I could not admit that it was because I wanted to give her food. Although, would it be so bad to? I found myself almost not caring to hide the fact anymore. "Because I think she stole my earrings and I need to see if she has them," yet, it was the first thing that left my mouth.

"Oh," she looked relieved? Hmm. "I saw her in the study room," she informed me. Awe! Kind of adorable how Rosemary still found time to get caught up. "I think she was in there with Olivia-"

"What?" Blurted out of my mouth before I could stop it. What the hell? "I'll talk to you later," I started walking fast towards the study room.

"Wait for me!" The freshman boy followed me.

"Violet!" Carina called for me but I could only focus on reaching Rosemary. Especially now after finding out that she was with Olivia!

Storming into the study room, I caught Olivia say to Rosemary, "It's a date then!"

A date? What the fuck? Shouldn't Rosemary be hungover and throwing up? Why the hell was she over here making plans to go on a date with a basic bitch? Ugh! I hated feeling anger run through me!

Unable to stop myself, I walked up to Rosemary and put Valerie in her arms. "In case you forgot, you have a daughter to take care of!"

I gave no fucks about ruining their little moment!

Bothered, Rosemary sighed, "Violet, you could have just messaged me," she adjusted her hold on Valerie.

"Yeah but I also have something else to talk to you about!" I came up with an excuse.

Uncomfortable, Olivia gathered up her notebooks, "I'll get in touch with you later, Rosemary."

As she walked past me, I rolled my eyes.

Rosemary watched Olivia walk away and then looked at me dumbfounded. "You honestly confuse me so much!" And with that said, Rosemary stood up.

"Where do I put this?" The freshman boy asked about the food.

"There," I pointed to a table.

"Here!" Rosemary gave Valerie back to me.

"You neglectful mother!" I insulted her as I gave the doll to the freshman boy.

"I don't care what you say," Rosemary stormed out.

I gasped and overlapped my hands over my chest. How dared she? "I'm not done talking to you!" I followed right behind her. "Rosemary!" Who the hell did she think she was to have me shouting after her! "Rosemary, you bitch!"