"You cook?" I asked

"Duh, I'm Jamaican and Guyanese, baby I make the kitchen what it is" she laughed making me smile.

"Alright chef, I'll be the judge of that today" I nodded and kissed her nose.

"Sto-"

"So what do you think of this one Miss Price?" The realtor asked, interrupting our moment. I felt Se'anie tense up at the woman's voice and in result I began rubbing her back in soothing circles. I quickly learned that rubbing her back was one of the many ways to south her worries.

"It's not what I'm looking for" Se'anie answered

"Oh well there's more-"

"Can we pick up on this tomorrow? I gotta go feed this big baby before he cries" Se'anie smiled, making sure to rub my stomach.

"Thank you baby" I smiled, kissing her neck.

"Oh- uhhh-yeah sure" the realtor responded uncomfortably.

"Thank you, you're a life savor Jaime" Se'anie said in a sarcastic tone "well I'll see you tomorrow"

Se'anie grabbed my hand and practically dragged me away.

"So what are you gonna cook?" I asked her as we walked to my car.

"You'll see" she smirked

🕯TWO HOURS LATER 🕯

A SANDWICH

She made me a SANDWICH

I'm fuming

I mean, I ate that bitch but I'm still fuckin mad. She literally made me wait two hours to make me a grill cheese sandwich.

"Chef my ass" I muttered as I opened the Door Dash app.

What's crazy is that she didn't want me in the kitchen at all. She knew what she was doing to me.

"Chris" Se'anie called out from the dining room

"What?" I answered, placing my order for chic-fil-a.

"Can you come here real quick?" She asked

I grumbled and flailing my hands and legs before standing up "yeah here I come"

I walked to the dining room and entered. "Wha- damn" I muttered looking at the food in front of me. Se'anie made mash potatoes with steak, green beans and gravy.

In the middle of the table sat a strawberry cheesecake that screamed my name.

"Why do you look so surprised?" She giggled

"Because you came in and gave me a sandwich ten minutes ago" I complained

"Oh, that was to open your appetite" she laughed "my grandma use to always tell me that it's good to open a man's appetite before you give him the real deal"

I grabbed my phone and quickly canceled my DoorDash order.

"You ordered food didn't you?" She straight faced me.

I chuckled nervously and looked down "sorry"

"Mhmm, come on before the food gets cold"

"You're not gonna join me?"

"Mmm maybe later but right now imma go live" she responded, walking out of the dining room