your guess was automatically correct as your eyes scanned over the text once again. there was no use in him texting you, as you already knew what historia was doing.

but now it made it easier to give him a small warning. there was always that chance jean could turn around and tell historia who did it. but you wanted historia to find out by herself. you wanted to see the flawless reaction on her face. the blonde trusted you for some reason, and you were going to use that to your advantage.

reading over the text you noticed he had read it. looking back you watched as jean stuffed his phone into his jacket pocket. lifting his hands up he grabbed the red colored hood and threw it over his head. leaning back into his chair he looked straight at histoira.

humming you looked away from him as the classroom door opened. students walked in as they talked among themselves. the chatter began to fill the silent room as they tried to get through their conversations before the teacher walked in.

shifting in your seat you watched as mrs. tybur walked through the door. once everyone else noticed it got quiet. for the rest of the class tybur rambled on about the upcoming project you would have. every once in a while she would answer a question but after she continued to talk about the project.

the time passed by extremely slow. each word that came out of her mouth made you go into a daze. not focusing on the words she spoke you zoned out. your eyes were latched onto the wall wondering how much time was left.

you were left with your thoughts as you suddenly thought about the male next to you. you both were going to an arcade that was in the town. to everyone in paradis it was new, but you've been there countless times.

you found it interesting how you actually gave a yes to go with eren. you never really cared about hanging out with people. that wasn't your genre. you didn't find the male attractive. there were no sexual fantasies.

you found him to be interesting. there was something about him that was off putting to you.

the day he talked to you, you had gotten a weird feeling. the feeling peaked your curiosity. it made your adrenaline rush into a frenzy.

he was hiding something and you were desperate to find out what it was.

"class is dismissed."

hearing the most satisfying words you quickly got up grabbing your bag. looking around for a girl with a bag of chips by her side at all times, you couldn't find her.

pushing your chair in you looked at eren giving him a small smile "see you later aaron."

the male scrunched his face up at the name you had given him. picking up his pencil from the desk he pointed it in your direction "keep one eye open."

giving him a weird look you mocked his sentence trying to imitate how his voice sounds. shaking his head he walked over by your side leaning down to get eye level with you.

copying your actions he mocked your voice trying to get a high pitch voice out. gasping you slapped his shoulder "i don't sound that annoying."

raising a brow he started to walk off.

blinking you followed right behind him being silent. once you took a step out of the room a figure pulled you aside "hey y/n!"

already knowing who the girl was you smiled locking arms with her "hello hitch"

fixing the strap on her bag she took a quick glance at you "i'm assuming you're going to the football game tomorrow?"

swaying your head left to right you looked over at the female finally taking her appearance in. she wore a cheer uniform that was layered in the school colors. her shoes were completely white and clean as a band was sitting around her thigh. her hair was flawlessly curled as it rested on her shoulders.