After what felt like hours, the final bell rang, signalling everyone could go home.

Once the class had cleared out the room it was just Logan, me and my work. I gathered up the papers on my desk and stood up.

"Come on then we'll do it in my office today," I said.

"Oh damn, I'm down," Logan smirked.

 On a normal day, this would probably send me into a complete daze but today I'm just really not in the mood.

"Come on." 

"Alright lead the way dear." She smiled, still attempting to lift the mood.

As soon as we reached my office I told Logan to sit on the couch. I made sure to sit far away to make sure I didn't get distracted.

"What's up with you?" She asked.

"What was your IT teacher talking about?" I said, sounding more hostile than I intended.

"Uhh, she said I have a meeting tomorrow at 10." She shrugged.

I rubbed my face with my hand, realising the reason for her surprise meeting.

"What?" Logan said confused.

"I really shouldn't be telling you this but I honestly can't keep things from you." I sighed.

Logan hesitated, "Right?"

"They're kicking you off the course."

"What for?" She asked.

What does she mean what for? Is she really that clueless?

 "Not showing up."

"Okay... So what's that got to do with you?" She said, probably not meaning to sound so defensive.

I looked down to avoid seeing Logan's face. "You can't be throwing your life away like this. You still have so much to experience and you're not going to be able to do it unless you learn to show up." 

"I was planning on dropping the subject anyway. How is coding useful to me I can't stand it."

I sighed in disappointment, does she really not care about her future?

"Hold on, how do you know about this?" 

"Your IT teacher was talking about you in the staff room," I replied bitterly, remembering what they were saying.

"What why?" She asked. 

"I don't know Logan, I wasn't talking to them. I just heard your name and small parts of the conversation." I retorted.

"Right, so why are you so mad?"

She's right in being confused at my reaction, it is a little overkill for my role as her teacher. I hate to think the real reason I care so much.

I finally looked at her, sighing once more, "It just annoyed me."

"Why?"

"They shouldn't be talking about their students like that. It's unprofessional and frankly, quite rude. Now stop asking me questions and do some actual work." I snapped.

"Alright." She said bluntly.

That might have been a bit harsh...

I turned around to face the computer, guilt filling my body. I have no right to speak to her that way, she didn't deserve that...

I should apologise...

I glanced over at her as she took out her book and started drawing on it.