Tiamut

"Druig was right about you the whole time." y/n circled around Ikaris.

"You're blinded y/n, you're so powerful, Arimesh had big plans for you." Ikaris looked her up and down.

"I WOULD NEVER JOIN ARIMESH AGAIN!" y/n was furious he would even suggest it. "I should have known, I would have killed you sooner."

"That would only have gotten Druig killed sooner." Ikaris laughed.

y/n was just about ready to end him. "NO Y/N!" Phastos stopped her. "This is what he wants, don't listen to him."

y/n wasn't going to kill him but that didn't stop her from creating more branches and wrapping them tighter around Ikaris, and also causing the dirt to start swallowing him, slowly tightening around his lower body.

All of a sudden it was like the earth was talking to y/n again, she could feel him. She gasped slightly. "He's alive." She whispered, only audible to herself.

___

Druig was alive, he had seen what was happening in between Sersei and Sprite so he ran over to help, hitting Sprite across the head with a rock.

"That was really...very moving." He always had that tinge of humor. It was one of the things y/n loved so much about him.

"Druig." Sersei was happy to see him.

Druig helped her up. "I can't do it." As much as he wanted to help, Druig needed Sersei to understand that it was up to her. "This is your fight now."

Sersei nodded running forward to continue her run to Tiamut.

Meanwhile, Phastos and y/n still had a hold of Ikaris and Thena was able to kill the deviant.

The emergence was starting, they could all see it. "C,mon Sersei C,mon Sersei." everyone thought to themselves. They could see Tiamut's face beginning to emerge from the water.

It was getting harder for y/n and Phastos to keep hold of Ikaris. Until finally, he had gathered enough power and set himself free, causing Phastos and y/n to be blasted back with his force.

Makkari ran forward helping them both up. But there was nothing they could do now, Ikaris was gone, gone to find Sersei.

A couple of minutes later the group was levitated again, indicating that was Sersei was doing was working. Sersei did it, she was able to stop the emergence putting Tiamut to sleep again.

The group began descending again. Taking a second to look at each other, grateful for the fact that it was over. y/n knew what she wanted to do next.

She lifted herself off the ground to get a high viewpoint. She looked down spotting Ikaris and Sersei, and only a short distance away Druig and Sprite.

y/n flew down as fast as she could towards him. But y/n's excitement got the better of her as she landed with full force embracing Druig but sending them both crashing onto the ground.

"Oww." Druig huffed as he hugged her back.

"I thought you were dead." y/n pulled out of the hug grabbing Druig's face as if checking that this was real, that he was really here.

"Yeah, I thought so too." Druig laughed. y/n leaned forward connecting their lips.

"You scared me." y/n's voice broke remembering that feeling.

They then joined their foreheads together, wrapping their heads around what was happening now. "I saw what you did, you're incredible." Druig smiled down at her.

Sprite watched knowing that what she had done was selfish, but it was because what they had, what y/n and Druig felt for each other, it's what she wanted for herself.

______

y/n lifted all three of them down onto the beach with the others. Makkari quickly ran forward to hug Druig, thankful he was alive. Sprite walked towards the group slowly, waiting for a reaction.

"Is he really gone?" She asked about Ikaris.

Sersei nodded. "Sprite, I still have the energy of the uni-mind, I can make you human. Everything you said you wanted, it can be yours, but your time will be fleeting and you will die one day. Are you ready for that?" Sersei asked her.

"Yes." the team could tell Sprite was happy about this.

Sprite extended her hand out to her, which Sprite took and we all watched as Sersei turned Sprite into a human.

Druig and y/n turned to each other, a smile on their faces at seeing that their friend was getting what she had longed for so long.

____

It was time for the team to head back...home?

"You think you can fix the domo?" y/n asked Phastos.

"With your help, yes." Phastos smiled.

Druig wrapped his arm around y/n as they all walked forwards towards the domo.

"Did you guys see what y/n did when she thought Druig died?" Makkari asked them all.

y/n laughed. "Anger and pain fuel me...what can I say?" She didn't know how else to explain it.

"Yeah, that was pretty badass, we should try to get you to do it again." Phastos thought about it.

"Please no, whatever I felt wasn't fun." She squeezed Druig a little tigther.

"No, but I'm sure we can find another way to get that out of you." Druig winked.