A Normal Weekend...?

Team A-RWBY are walking around the city admiring the decorations that were being used all around town.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival. Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I ever seen you smile this much. It's kinda weirding me out.

Weiss looks annoyed at Ruby's observation.

Weiss: How could you not smile?A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, and the tournament!

Weiss seems to be enjoying herself.

Weiss: Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Yang:*Sigh*You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet, you!

Everyone seems to be enjoying the walk when they turn a corner around that led to the docks.

Yang: Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks.

The air around the docks smells horrible.

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish...

Ace: This is the docks, of course.

Weiss: I heard that students from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And as a representative of Beacon, I feel like it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.

Ace: Basically, you just want to spy on them so that you'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: Huff, you can't prove that!

Ace: Denial. Yeah, I believe you.

Ruby: Whoa.

Ruby faces towards a Dust shop that had been rob. There were police tapes on the door of the shop and around the crime scene. Everyone walks towards the scene to get a better look and hopefully of what just happened.

Ruby: What happened here?

Police 1: Robbery.Second Dust shop this week. The place is turning into a jungle.

Yang: Ugh, it's terrible.

Police 2: They left all the money again...

Police 1: Yeah. This doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?

Police 2: I don't know.An army?

Police 1: You, uh, thinking about the White Fang?

Police 2: Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get pay enough.

Weiss: Hm, The White Fang.What an awful bunch of degenerate!

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care about the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe off humanity of the face of the planet.

Ace: That's kinda a bit farfetched to me.

Blake: So they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they were robbing a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale.

Ace: She's got a point.

Ruby: Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy that I ran into a few months ago. Maybe it was him.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat and steal.

Blake's expression started to turn angry and annoyed at Weiss's attitude towards the Faunus race.