NoahXFirebrand: I Missed You! (Reupload)

A/N: I wrote this about a year ago and reading it again, it's more wholesome than shippy, so if you want wholesome Firebrand and Noah content, here it is.

Edited.

Noah had been worrying a lot lately about Firebrand, he hadn't heard from him in a very long time.

He might've hated him, but that didn't mean he didn't worry about him.

That's when, speak of the devil— Or Rogue God, in this case, Firebrand appeared at his house.

"So I have good news and bad news." He began.

Noah ran to Firebrand before he could even finish, wrapping his arms around him and burying his face in the God's chest.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" He asked frantically.

I've uh, I've been busy..." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"I thought you were dead! I thought I was going to die! Don't ever do that to me again! He sobbed.

"Uh, why are you upset?" He seemed rather confused and off put.

"I just fucking told you, you dick!"

Firebrand could feel his shirt being soaked with Noah's tears.

He sighed, taking this in. "It's okay...I'll try to keep you more updated, alright?"

Noah nodded against Firebrand's shirt, trying to calm down. You better, you fucking asshole!"

"Shh, it's okay...I'm here now..." He said soothingly, running a hand through Noah's soft curls.

They were the same person, so why was Noah this upset? Another thing, he thought Noah hated him. But here he was, crying because of his absence.

He didn't understand this, but part of him liked it. It felt good to be cared about.